P r o l o g u e - プロローグ

Fire.

Maybe that was the first thing when I see when I was born, or at least it's my very first memory that I can recollect. I can still remember the warm on my skin, warmer than my mother's embrace. Better saying, that type of warmness that made you uncomfortable.

Scream

悲鳴

Back then I didn't understand why my mother was screaming and yelling forbidden words at my father every night. I didn't see what they did, or if I can say, I don't understand why she was so freaking out. After all, they were a part of me. They born with me, and grew with me.

Control

コントロール

When I became older I finally understand. She wasn't mad at my father or was afraid from them. I was the one who played with her nerves, I was the one who made mom so much slepless nights. I needed time until I was able to control them...

Child

It was hard for me to learn what I should do and say and what shouldn't in the front of others. Controlling my feellings was important for me. I needed to comfort my parents, later my brothers. They needed to know that it's safe, that I'm safe and they don't need to worry. However after a while their worrines went to an another way, and I lost my childhood again...

Friends

フレンズ

Faces comes and goes. I never really knew anyone. I never had any friends. We move a lot, my parents were afraid that other people will recognize my power or worser, Headon itself. They were so afraid to lose me, that they almost forgot me and my feelings. I was 14 years old, when I finally was able to made friends. However we didn't really spent too much time together...

Dreams

ドリーム

Once I had a dream, back then when I still thought that I will live a normal life as others. It was wonderfull and mesmerasing, however I don't really remember right now, what it was. Probably something that a young child could have. The only thing that left was a warm feeling, that was always in my chest. My second dream was much more different. It was realistic and simple. I just wanted to make a little café with one of my friend, with my best friend. But it looked like that dream was shattered into pieces too.

Death

I wasn't really for the first time when someone close to me died. But can anyone be ready for that? I don't think so... I'm still shocked when I remember the memory, that day, that was the worse in my life. In that day I lost everything that I had: family, home, friends. He took everything from me and left a bloody memory in my mind.

Revenge

腹いせ

That is why I promised them that I will save my friends and kill the one who ruined my whole life - if it wasn't already ruined.

Not for us, just for me...

It wasn't for us, it was only for me. Everything that I did was selfish, everything was just for me...

<--------->

Hello! If you are reading it, then I need to say you a big "Thank you! ありがとう"

Just for start, this one is a fanfic to my Tower Of God Oc. Spoiler alert! Just only read if you already read the Tower of God's second part.

See you - またね!