Chapter one - 第一章

Entrace

エントレース

"Was it too much for you?" asked the male with a devilish smirk on his face. "Tell me, you are now happy that they are dead? Wouldn't be better if you turn into his slave, but your family would be still alive?"

The girl didn't reply, she was still shocked to do. The only that she could do was sitting on the ground and looking in the front of herself. Blood, blood was everywhere and it made her head dizzy. She felt something inside, something that she shouldn't.

"No." her voice was quiet but still harsh, somehow she managed to stand up and looked at the creature behind her. Illusions slowly disappeared."Of course I'm not happy, but I won't regret my choice. That's why, that's why I want to climb the tower. No. I don't care about the tower. I only want to see that man dead. I want to kill him with my own hands."

"That's why you came here?"

"Yes. Even though if you won't let me in, I don't care. I couldn't bring the death ones back to life, but I still can save the ones who live."

"ナンセンス.(nonsense). You did a big mistake in the past, you can't correct it, no matter what you do. Turn and go back from where you came from. The tower don't need somebody like you."

"I will go in, wathever it takes! You couldn't stop me!" she yelled, the rabbit like creature started to laugh.

"I could kill you easily if I want."

"But you won't."

"From what do you think it?"

"If you would, then you would already kill me."

"Tell me one thing, お嬢 (young lady), what if that someone else already killed him? What will you do?"

"I"ll kill them too."

Team

チーム

Run, run, run. That's the only thing that you can do right now. Or at least it was the only thing that she could think. She was quite good in sword and martial arts, but she didn't have a sword and it was also impossible for her to go enough close to her foe without getting killed. It was annoying, she was annoyingly weak and useless.

"STOP!" she yelled herself and stopped running. "You are not so pathetic, you can fight."

The girl took a deep breath, analysing her position. It was not impossible, but the risk was high and she had only one chance. Fighting and maybe dying here or running away and live. If she now run away, then she will be never able to face her worse enemy in the future. She needed to do it, even though if it means the end of her path. And for luck, she was enough insane to do it. But before she could do anything, the time ended.

"Looks like that you are really lucky." said the boy, when he caught her up. "You know, there are only a few people who can escape from me." he smirked and put his hands on his hips. "My name is サイレンス (silence). And what's yours?"

"Toujou..." she murmured while she looked away. What he did say? She didn't catch his name. She saw that he was spoking, but everything went silent in the momment when he spoke out the words. But it didn't matter afterall.

"It's nice to meet you, Toujou!"

Don't spoke to me like you are glad, you just wanted to kill me. Well not like that I wouldn't plan the same thing... she glared at the boy, but then up at the sky when a voice spoke out from the loudspeaker. It looked like she needed to team up with that guy...