one

Clarisse shoved the campers frozen on their spots away, storming towards the little girl who single-handedly slayed the Chimera.

"You! Who are you!" Clarisse demanded aggressively, pointing her sword towards the small girl.

"Hi! I'm Lilith!" Lilith smiled brightly, as if she hadn't done anything.

"How did you do that?! Who gave you that sword?!"

"My father left me this sword." She answered.

Chiron walked pass the campers and placed his hand on Clarisse's shoulder to calm her down, and scanned the small girl warily.

"Do you know who your father is?" Chiron asked carefully.

The satyr saw your weapon transform. You have to tell them.

Lilith looked away briefly, as if contemplating something. She then turned to face the centaur and the other camper's once more, before saying,

"My name is Lilith Jade, daughter of Hades, Princess of the Underworld." She said confidently, just as Hades' symbol appeared on top of her head.

Right after, lightning struck, and Lilith's instinct worked as she used her sword to somehow deflect the lightning aimed to strike her. She stared at her sword, wide-eyed.

Her father must have known that was how his brother would react.

The clouds grew dark and cloudy, as more lightning struck on the background. Immediately, Chiron walked over to the small girl and guided her towards the camp, while everybody else was staring at her.

She was brought onto the Big House, her claiming symbol still perfectly visible to those who was watching her walk past. She then arrived inside, along with Chiron. The centaur gestured for her to walk inside, and she did.

She then saw a man facing her, he was small, but porky. He had a red nose, big watery eyes, and curly hair so black it was almost purple. She tilted her head, but then recognition shone one her eyes.

"That is Mr. D." Chiron introduced him.

"Dionysus. My lord." She bowed down, taking both men aback.

"You may stand up, child." Mr. D said, before noticing the symbol on top of her head.

"Oh my..." He stared disbelievingly at the symbol.

The symbol started to fade, before completely disappearing.

"You're a daughter of Hades." He stated in shock.

"Lilith Jade." She nodded with a smile.

"I can't believe this. Two of them broke the oath." Mr. D muttered.

Just as she was about to correct the god, she remembered that Percy Jackson hadn't arrive at camp yet, her father found out about his existence from Thanatos, who was on a mission to bring a mortal who lived a few blocks down Percy's home. Death sensed the powerful demigod, immediately taking note of the color of his eyes before reporting back to Hades.

"Tell me child, have you met your father?" Mr. D asked.

"Of course! I've lived with him the first six years of my life, and then I lived with my adoptive parents since then, but I visit him every weekend." She explained.

"You grew up in the Underworld?" Chiron asked in shock.

"Yup!" Lilith beamed,

Both men couldn't understand how she was happy growing up in a place like that. Where there were dead people everywhere, and of course, lots of monsters.