The Knight Who Caught the Wind

-0-0-0-

He closed his eyes as he lets death embrace him.

He had done it. After countless worlds, he had finally defeated the beast that destroyed his beloved Britain. With the final swing of a fully unsealed Excalibur, the beast had finally died.

As he let the dark void of existence surround him, he heard someone's voice.

"My king, you have finally done it. Though your battle has finally ended, a new journey awaits you."

That beautiful and alluring voice, the voice of his mentor and his advisor, Merlin.

"May you find your happiness in this new world, Arthur. Ad Astra Abyssosque."

He wanted to reply, but his conscious left him as then he began to grow a bright light before disappearing.

The Magus of Flowers watched as her king departed.

'I hope you can obtain what you lost a long time ago. Until then, my king.' The woman solemnly smiled before flowers gathered around her until they stopped, with the woman gone.

-0-0-0-

In the bright night of Teyvat, a golden comet approaches, this beautiful event marks the start of a journey and a new legend that will forever be marked upon history.

-0-0-0-

Arthur opened his eyes and was greeted with the peaceful winds and the green forest. He looked at his surroundings before checking himself.

He still had all his clothes except for the armor but he felt like it could be summoned.
He checked for his weapon before he found it just beside him without it's concealed form.

He grabbed it before he noticed something. Excalibur was still fine, but somehow it felt like it was weakened. He couldn't will the air to hide his blade, it felt like he lacked something. All in all, he was alive but as a human, he didn't have the parameters of a servant anymore.

He put those thoughts aside before trying to figure out where he was. He defeated the beast and then-

His eyes went wide when he finally recalled what Merlin told him.

Tears silently dropped as he put the words on rewind.

He, after all that he had endured to save the world and avenge his country, had been relieved of his duty as a king.

It was hard to imagine that after all the bloodshed that he experienced, he was granted a second chance at life before he could have a say in it.

He wiped the quiet tears and then stood up while using the tree as support. He noticed that he didn't feel like a Heroic Spirit, but something far less.

He was human now, before he died and ascended to the Throne. It somehow felt nice, feeling the human limits in his body.

He walked forward before finally managing to exit the forest. He was in a seaside. The shallow waters and the smell of sea could be sensed. The shining sun and the bright blue sky greeted him as he covers his eyes from the sudden brightness.

He closed his eyes while letting the peaceful moment pass but unfortunately, it passed too soon.

"AAAAGGGHHH!! HEEELPP!! PAIMON CANT SWIM!!" A drowning noise could be heard on his right before he saw a small figure desperately trying to remain in the surface.

He ran to the water. He didn't need to worry because of the blessings that the Lady of the Lake gave him one time during his rule.

He walked in the water as if it were solid land and in a few moments, he was beside her.