1

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm back and here for another chapter!

For those who haven't voiced out and wonder if there will be a romance for Arthur, to be honest...... I don't know, but i will try and develop some romance and heck, it could possibly be a male pairing. Im a straight man but i don't mind yaois and what's Genshin Impact without bi? If you're wondering about harem...well, i am not sure about that but you will find out in the future.

There will be no other Fate characters except the protagonist ( Arthur) and the villain(won't be revealed yet).

Anywho, let's move on to the chapter!

-0-0-0-

"Hey you! Stop right there!" A voice called out to them.

Arthur and Paimon stopped on their tracks before trying to locate the voice. Footsteps were approaching them quickly before they finally looked to the left and saw a woman jump.

The woman rolled to the ground before standing up and facing the suspicious people. She took a quick glance at the small flying creature before her gaze went to the armored figure before her brain stopped.

Her face went red when she looked at the man beside the flying girl. The man was clothed in blue underneath his white armor with blue linings. His right sleeve hiding the armor from his elbow to the wrist. His face was elegant, his blonde medium length hair waving from the air, his emerald eyes shining.

He looked like a handsome knight one would imagine in a fairy tale.

Arthur looked at the girl in concern, noticing that she was looking at him wide eyed and her face seemed redder than her clothes.

'Is she...sick?' he thought.

He waved at her face. "Miss, are you alright?"

Her brain managed to work again when she was snapped out of her gaze and noticed that she was looking at the knight the whole time.

"Eeep! I-Im v-very so-rry, p-please f-forgive me!" She bowed.

Arthur looked at her in confusion, before chuckling and merely waving it off. "It's fine, though i am confused as to why you have called out for us. Might you elaborate?"

Paimon looked at the whole exchange with confusion while the girl coughed in her hands embarrassingly before introducing herself." Ehem. M-May the Anemo God protect you, strangers! I am Amber, Outrider for the Knights of Favonius." She introduced while in a military posture.

Arthur was a bit surprised that she didn't seem to have a mount

Arthur was a bit surprised that she didn't seem to have a mount. Outriders were mounted attendants and were the light cavalry tasked with clearing out areas and for escorting.

She continued," You don't like citizens of Monstadt, Explain yourselves!"

Paimon went infront of her while waving her hands in a rejective manner. "Woah woah woah, we're not looking for trouble." She defended