one

Im Draco Malfoy's sister, and i'm also 11 years old. My father had always talked about taking us to a magic school called, "Hogwarts"

Earlier today a letter for me and my brother came in, my father was ecstatic— and so was Draco,

Draco took his letter from my hands and smirked, I looked down at mine and smiled while knowing how excited he was.

I opened mine,
-
Dear Ms. Michelle Malfoy
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Students will be required to report to the Chamber of Reception upon arrival. Please find an enclosed list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins February 25th 2019. We await your owl by no later than January 31st. To avoid detection by Muggles, please use the entrance located at Kings Cross Station Downtown London, on platform 9 3/4. We look forward to having you at our school.

Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress.
-
Which is what the letter says.

I looked up and smiled at my mother, I turned to my father to see his reaction; instead he pushed me out of the way to get to Draco.

I watched him step over to my own brother with a disappointed expression. He put his hand on Dracos shoulder and squeezed tightly. Draco looked back and smiled, I'm sure it was fake.

He's told me what he thinks about father, we both agree.

I sat on my bed and slowly pulled myself down on my back and looked up at my room. My eyes started to feel a bit heavy.

After awhile I was asleep,
-
-
finally. I then woke up to my father rolling me around to wake me up. I rubbed my eyes to make my vision clear then got up to change.

I got dressed in beautiful, fancy clothes, they were dark colors... A black dress that went down to my ankles, not too long but not to short!

But I enjoy my style, it makes me feel like.. me. I walked out and my father gripped mine and my brothers hand to get to the Station.
-
Hour/s later
-
I opened up the car door and looked around, so much people. Honestly.. maybe even too much. I've never seen this place before..  My father keeps me inside the house all the time. I've never understood why if i'm honest?

Draco grabs my hand and drags me to platform 9 3/4,

"Watch this, Michelle!" He brags. He grabs his equipment then runs through a wall. It wasn't very cool, you have to do it to get to the train.. He brags too much.

I hold onto my cart and run through the wall just like how Draco did. As i made my way through, I looked to the left and saw Draco waiting for me. He smiles and tells me to follow him, so I did.

He then took me to a very splendid train! it was really really vintage.. I guess?

I walked in the train and looked around for seats.