five

Then my father taps my shoulder and wakes me up. "Up! Up!" He slams my door.

I get up and blink hard to see better, like always. I then stand up and grab my clothes and walk out the door. I step into our vehicle and go to the Station.

I go through the wall, like always and walk to the big train.

I run in the train and look around for Harry and the others. I opened all the rooms to look, then I finally found them,

"Harry! Ron! Hermione! What's up?!" I hug them. And sit there beside all, I smile and laugh while asking how it's been.

They all explained what they've been doing as I listened. I caught Harry peeking at me multiple times... I wonder why.
-
At hogwarts
-
The train finally stopped and people were leaving. We all got up and started to leave but then someone grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall.

They then wrapped my legs around them and said, "I love you. I have for awhile, I've just been waiting to be older so I can finally kiss you." My eyes light up. Him?!I thought to myself.

"H-Harry I cant do this!!-" I yell to him. He covers my mouth and places his lips onto my neck, I push him away and run out of the train.

"MICHELLE! NO MICHELLE PLEASE!!" Harry screams. I'm running into my room while wiping the tears off of under my eyes. I yell the password and the door slides open. It then closes and I slide down the door while covering my face, crying.

Ron and Hermione see me and run up to me, "Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong?" Ron says to me.

I jump up and hug Ron and Hermione. "Harry. Just.. Harry." I cry. Ronald let's go of me and opens up the room door, "I'll talk to him.."

No! Ronald! RONALD WEASLEY!" I lecture him. He turns back with a face like he just saw a ghost.

I tell him, "Ron, it wasn't Harry. He didn't do anything.. I mean, just... Never mind." I walk upstairs.

"Never mind? NEVER MIND? ARE YOU KIDDING! WHAT DID HE DO?! MICHELLE PLEASE TELL ME!" Ronald yells to me. I run up faster and fall onto my bed, tearing up all over again.

"Harry... Yeah, I like him. Just, I cant!" I yell at myself in my head. I hear Hermione and Ron talk a bit, then leave the room.

After a bit I heard more footsteps, I assumed one of them came back to talk to me so I sit back up and walk down stairs.

Right there, he was standing there with his hands in his pockets.. Facing head down. Oh, how stupid was I.

I stood there, STARING at him. He looked up at me and he went pale, "Michelle. Please, listen." He walks up to me while saying. I run down to him and wrap my hands around him and kiss him lightly,

I don't know why.. I'm pretty sure I was just, crazy over him at the moment? Back to the scene,

I grab his hair and he turns me around and pulls away, smiling.