four

I woke up to Hermione jumping on her bed yelling, "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP MICHELLE!!" I sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked at Hermione.

"God, your so loud." I say to her.

"Well that's the whole point!" She says.

I laugh, "It's fine, it's fine." I stand up and put my hoodie on.

We walk down stairs to see Harry and Ron laughing at eachother. Harry turns around and smiles, "You're up!" He says to me.

"You're not shy!" I laugh. Harry smirks and looks back at Ron, I run up and sit down.

Hermione looks back at me, "Come on! We have Charms Class!" She says. I sit back up and let out a sigh and follow them out. We walk up into class and we sit. The professor starts to talk about our spells for the day and I'm just sitting, listening.
-
3 years later
-
I come back home, finally. I cant believe i'm 14 now. I swear I was just 11. It's been couple months since my Second Year, I wonder if I'll go back. I sit down on my bed and play with my wand, just flipping it.

Draco throws a random mail at me, "Yours." He says. I give him a dirty look then look at my letter and open it.

There it is, the acceptance to the third year of Hogwarts! I jump up and spin around laughing and smiling. I get my clothes again and yell, "When, father?!".

"Tomorrow! The letter was late!!" He yells back. I smile then jump onto my bed. I grab my spell book and read through the pages till it turns night.

I finally finish and put the book back under my dresser. I cover myself up and stuff my face into my pillow and fall asleep.