six

I walk down to Harry while laughing softly, Harry sets his head down chuckling back at me.

I elbow him and he elbows me back, we keep elbowing eachother over and over again until I fall over the window and he places his hands around me to keep me from falling and his head is right above mine.

We stare at eachother awkwardly for about, what? 2 minutes? I then get up and laugh a bit while brushing off my clothes. He stands there staring at me smirking while i'm brushing myself off.

I walk further away and he follows me off to Potions Class. We walk in and Draco stared at me in a confused way and then his eyes went wide, he pointed at me then Harry.

I become nervous and shake my head, point at Harry, then make a "disgusted" face and giggle.

I walk over to my seat and I sit down just listening to Professor Snape talk about how to work certain ingredients. I roll my eyes and sit my head down. Then I raise my hand, "Professor? May I leave to go to the Washroom?"

He looks at me weirdly then moves his hand to tell me to go. So as I asked, I went to the restroom and just leaned on the sink then looked at myself in the mirror laughing, "God, I hate that class." I say to myself.

A boy voice then says, "Well, same!" I look over. "Harry?! This is a girls restroom!" I tell to him while pushing him away. "I know! I know!" He laughs at me.

He grabs my chin and pushes his lips against mine.

"Michelle. What the fuck." Someone says to me.