Chapter 1

Underlined is going to be thoughts,

On to the story!
--

{S̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅr̼̯̤̗̲̞̥̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑'s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚perspective}

"Come on,O̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨr̼̯̤̗̲̞̥̈ͭ̃ͨ̆a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ S̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑" I say.

"Sabre you sure your ok? Your voice is like,  glitching in and out" Orange Steve asks me.

"Well I m̘͈̺̪͓̺ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊.  I feel f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈͕̂̉̇i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑." I reply.

"There, you did it again," Orange Steve says worried.

"We should bring you to the Orange Steve Leader, to see if he can help," Orange Steve said.

"O̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨk̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ" I Say.

Orange Steve then teleports us to the Orange Village.

"Leader! Where are you!" Orange Steve yells.

"Over here!" The Leader says.

"Leader. Something is wrong with Sabre" Orange Steve says.

"What do you mean something is wrong, he looks fine," the leader says.

"Because I A̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍M̘͈̺̪͓̺ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋"I say.

The leader then backs away scared, whats happening? Why are they scared of me, I start to back away confused.

"I'm c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈͕̂̉̇u̟͎̲͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ" I say.

"S-Sabre, do you know whats wrong with you?" The Leader says.

"n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊o̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ"I say.