Chapter 2

~Last chapter~

"I'm c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈͕̂̉̇u̟͎̲͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ" I say.

"S-Sabre, do you know whats wrong with you?" The Leader says.

"n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊o̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ"I say.

--

(Orange steve)
{OS'S perspective}

"S-Sabre, do you know whats wrong with you?" The Leader says.

"n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊o̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ"I Sabre says.

"L-Leader, i'm scared, w-what if h-he" I say but the Leader cuts me off.

"No, we cant think like that, we got to have hope, we cant give up on what to do now, we have to help him with whatever happened to him" the Leader says.

"Your right, But where are we going to start?" I ask.

"Maybe we can make a machine and try to fix it, he's not a Steve so maybe he can still talk to us?" The Leader says.

"Sure, I cant think of anything else"

"I'll go get Funny, and Shy, they can help with the machine" Leader says.

"Ok, i'll watch Sabre while you go get them" I say.

{S̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅr̼̯̤̗̲̞̥̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑'s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ perspective}

Where is the leader going? Whats happening, I can't think strait.

"Sabre you still in there?" Orange Steve asks me.

"w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ, I mean I think, I dont know m̘͈̺̪͓̺ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨf̳͉̼͉̙͔͈͕̂̉̇" I say.

"Your scaring me Sabre, you sure something didn't happen to you?" Orange Steve asks me.

"Like I said, I̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅo̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ K̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̿̑ͯͅN͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊O̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨW̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂" I say.