crossover - whf

this is a we happy few x IBVS for the fun of it! And cause i have nothing else to do. (this took longer than expected so sorry if I'm not up to date on events that happen in IBVS)

This is just the intro because I'm not sure if I'm going to continue or not.

Anyway i hope you enjoy and have a good day/night and stay safe.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sun filtered through the few trees surrounding the school, the sound of laughter echoed through the air as Isaac trudged his way into the large building infront of him.

Pausing he quickly fixed his outfit before sighing and opening the doors, the hallway seemed fairly empty. Issac saw this as a pro of being early to school, he didn't have to worry about certain people distracting him from his art.

He started walking towards the art rooms so he could work without worrying about anyone, that was until Chris came running around the corner, he didn't have time to even blink before Chris held Issac infront of him.

Nevin came around the corner with a angry face and water dripping from his head, covering the floor as he marched towards the two of them. Not far behind him was his brother, Drew, who looked worried as he tried to calm his brother down.

Just as they got right infront of Isaac and Chris, Nevin opened his mouth ready to start shouting but was interrupted as Ed and Barry walked threw the door. One of them looked at the scene in amusement as Nevin Started shouting while the other looked at the group in fear.

Nevin getting redder by the second at Chris's lame excuses yanked Chris by the ear from behind Isaac causing him to shout and fall to the fall, unfortunately he decided to grab on to Isaac causing him to fall face first into the ground as well.

"oooowwwww", Chris sat up rubbing his nose as Isaac's stuff scattered on the floor around them, Gasping Barry and Drew both ran over to the pair and helped them back to their feet while checking their faces for bruises.

Drew helped isaac pick up most of his things while Barry was telling Chris off for 'being mean' towards Nevin. Looking at his feet Ed notice a plain sketch pad with Isaacs name on it.

Grinning Ed lent down and put the book in his bag before walking off leaving the commotion behind ignoring Barry's glare as he left.

By now both Nevin, Drew and Chris had left. Nevin and Drew went to try and dry Nevin clothes *cough* to figure out how to get payback *cough* while Chris followed to help.

Ed grinned as he glanced behind him from the site of Isaacs confused look as he looked around the corridor and in his bag presumably for his book. Ed listened as footsteps began speeding towards his direction from behind him, the grin never leaving his face.

Suddenly he turned around and grabbed Isaac before pushing him into the closet.

"Give me back my book Ed", Isaac looked blankly at the boy infront of him while trying to reach for his bag only to have Ed laughed pull the book out of the bag and hold it above his head.

"Why should I? You got something to hide?", Isaac looked at him feeling himself get more angry at Ed.

"No but its MY book that I would like back, please!",

Ed chuckled as he opened the book and began flicking threw the pages,

"HEY! give that back. STOP GOING THROUGH MY STUFF", Isaac begin pulling on Ed sleeve in panic as Ed got closer to the middle of the book.

Isaac pulled Ed's sleeve with all of his weight causing Ed to fall,

"WHAT HELL ASSH-", Ed went to grab Isaac but looked at him confused as he stared at the ground in fear, looking at what Isaac was looking at was the book but the colours where flying off the page and started to stick to the walls.

Both boys moved a slowly baked up towards the back wall as the colours began to grab things and pull them towards the book causing them to disappear out of thin air.

"WHAT THE HELL?", Ed looked at Isaac waiting for him to reply only to notice he had been grabbed and pulled toward the book,

"HELP", panicking Ed grabbed Isaacs hand and tried to pull him away from the book but with each tug it got harder and harder for him to keep his hold on the boy.

And just like that everything went dark.