(Short) The A&O Discord

StarKat555 was the nickname Roxie went by on a lot of her social media. She went by that on multiplayer games too. I've seen her nickname so many times that I sometimes accidentally refer to her as StarKat555 in school. As soon as I entered the discord, a message popped up in the discussion area from Roxie. "Guys, get into your places! My friend is here!" She was often really dramatic when introducing me to her online friends. A few years ago, she introduced me to her Amino friends in the worst way I could think. She pretended I was behind a curtain, and of course I had to cooperate with her or else she would get mad. One of my cues was when Roxie said "*opens curtain* And here he is!!" And she told me to join only then. It was so embarrassing. I got a private message from one of her amino friends minutes later and they told me the entrance sucked, so I agreed. I'm still good friends with that person to this day, we just don't get to talk often cause I'm busy with homework or school. One member that went by the name "I Like Shiny Rocks" started typing a few seconds after Roxie sent her message. "@StarKat555 this is stupid" is what they said. After clicking on their profile, they appeared to be the admin of this server. Several of Roxies friends were online, or at least I assume they were her friends. 4 people other than Roxie, I Like Shiny Rock, and me were online at the time. There was DVD, Yanagi Productions, mel, and 😳jpeg. "It's been ages since we got a new member." Yanagi Productions said. The chat had grown quiet for a few minutes before they said that. Only Roxie had been sending messages, and everybody else would start typing, but then stop really quickly. It was really awkward honestly. "So what brings you here?" I Like Shiny Rocks said right after. That was one of the first times these guys had said something since I joined. At the time, I was scrolling up on their chats to see what they usually talk about.

They had conversations regarding specific episodes, conversations that revolved around minor characters, and much more

They had conversations regarding specific episodes, conversations that revolved around minor characters, and much more. From the looks of it, Roxie and I Like Shiny Rocks were the most active out of everybody online currently. They had sent many messages, more than anybody else in the discord. From the most recent messages, it seems DVD was also becoming more active. "Not much. StarKat brought me here cause I started to like the show." I replied after I pressed the down button and read the message. Everybody here seemed pretty nice so far, but from what Roxie told me, you can't make any spelling mistake or she and I Like Shiny Rocks will mock you. "That's how I joined too." StarKat555 said. After reading her text, I noticed she had a blue name unlike everybody (apart from I Like Shiny Rocks). Upon opening up her profile, she had the moderator role. A few seconds later, I PMed her, asking about it. "You're a mod?" Was what I said. "Of course." She replied within seconds. I could see her turn her head toward me with a smile from the corner of my eye. "You're the first discord mod I've seen that isn't a neckbeard." I told her. Saying that probably cracked her up as I could hear her giggle a few seconds after opening up my message. I suddenly got a message from the discord. "Well, it's great to meet you. I have to go to school though, so see you." It was from I Like Shiny Rocks. This Shiny Rocks person was oddly casual for a discord admin, but i'm not saying it's bad. I like admins that are casual instead of overly serious because to me, they're really respectable, and are probably good people. "Yeah, it was great meeting you too. Bye." i said to them before they suddenly went offline. Maybe they were younger than i thought too since they did say they were off to school. So that means the most powerful people in this discord could also be the youngest.