CHAPTER ONE

Brock

I placed two plates filled with biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, and two pieces of bacon on the table. Then, I retrieved two glasses and set them in front of each plate. One with milk and the other with orange juice. I glanced down at my watch and sighed. It was way past time for Eleanor, my stepdaughter to be up. I lost her mother five years ago exactly today. Damn cancer. Over the years, I’ve watched her daughter blossom into a beautiful woman.

A few weeks ago was when it all started. Inappropriate thoughts about touching her. Kissing her. Fucking her. Let’s just say I’ve been confessing my over and over. My rosary beads have become my new best friend.

I went up to her room but froze when I could hear her rapid breaths through the door. Gripping the doorknob, I twisted it and cracked open the door. My mouth went dry at the sight of my stepdaughter. My cock instantly began to stir when a soft whimper escaped her lips.

“Fuck me harder, Daddy!”

No!
Fuck me, she isn’t… is she talking about me?

“Oooh Daddy, it’s so big and hard.” Eleanor moaned, arching her back.

I quickly closed the door but careful not to wake her. I had to get out of here. Away from temptation. Locking myself inside my bedroom, I pulled the rosary beads out of my pocket and held them between my hands. I closed my eyes and whispered. “Forgive me Father, for I’ve sinned. I’ve done it again. I’ve been think about her. Not my dead wife but her daughter. Please, guide me away from the darkness and back to the light.”

“You don’t want to do that and you damn well know it, dirty old man. Give in. Go in there and finish her off with your tongue.” The voice in my head taunted.

“No, I won’t.”

I emerged from my room after I calmed down and begged for forgiveness. I made my way to the kitchen and took a seat across from Eleanor. She looked up and smiled as she took a bite of her biscuits and gravy. With a mouthful of food, she managed. “Good morning, Daddy.”

“Morning, sweetheart. How did you sleep last night?”

I tried not to lower my gaze to her lips. It was no use. I bit back a groan as she licked the corner of her mouth to get the dribble of gravy. Shame filled me as I felt my cock throbbing at the sight. Suddenly, I was imagining it was my cum she was licking. She picked up a piece of bacon and frowned. “No sausage?”

“W-what?” I choked out.

“Daddy, you know how much I love dipping the sausage in the gravy and sucking it off.” She whined.

“See, old man, she wants to suck your dick off.” The voice taunted again.

“I haven’t been to the grocery store yet. Bacon is just as good.”

Your dick would be even better.

“So, Halloween is in a few weeks and I was wondering if you could take me shopping for a costume.”

“Of course, sweetheart. Aren’t you a little old to dress up?” I was only teasing.

“You’re never too old for that. In fact, they’re having a Halloween party down at Gerry’s and I wanted to enter in it. Would you…”

“No, I’m busy that night.”

That’s a lie.
I just don’t think I could be that close to her for that long.
Not without giving in to the darkness.

“Please, Daddy.” She’s playing dirty and she knows it.

“Ok, what are you going as?”

“A sexy witch.” She replied.

“I don’t know.” I hesitated.

“You can be the Vampire King on the hunt for his beloved mate. It’ll be fun, Daddy.”

I took a bite of my eggs and nearly choked when she spoke again. “Or… I could dress up in my old school uniform and you could go as my hot as fuck professor sugar daddy.”

“I’ll dress up as a vampire.”

“Come on, you wouldn’t even have to really dress up. You have tons of suits.”

“I don’t think so. Look, I hate to run, but I have a meeting in fifteen minutes.”

Liar.
You’re gonna go lock yourself in the office and jerk it to your stepdaughter.

“You have to work?” She whispered.

“I won’t be gone long.” I assured her.

“What time do you get off? I wanted to…”

Oh hell.
Now, I’ve gone and done it.
I knew what today was.
The anniversary of her mother’s death.
And I’ve literally just threw Eleanor to the side.
Just so I can have some me time.

“I can reschedule.”

“No, it’s okay. I’ll just go by myself.”

“Tell you what, go get dressed and you can come to the office with me. After my meeting, I’ll take you out to lunch at that nice Italian place. How does that sound? Then after, we can go get some flowers to put on your mother’s grave.”

Her eyes lit up. “Really?”

“Really. Now, go get dressed, sweetheart. I’ll wait for you.”

“Oh, I see what you’re doing. You’re gonna take her in your office and bend her over…”

“Stop it!” I growled. “I’m not a pervert. I’m… not… a pervert.”

Why was I feeling this urge to give up and admit defeat?
Why now?
And why, was I drawn to her?

Because it’s always been her.
Your sweet little Eleanor.
It’s the real reason you married her mother.

“No, I didn’t!”

“Who are you talking to, Daddy?”

I forced a smile and turned to Eleanor. “Nothing, sweetheart. Just practicing for my meeting.”

The ride to the office was quiet. I glanced over at her and made the mistake of glancing at her tanned thighs. Her skirt had ridden up a little and the shirt she had on was a little tight. That’s when the Devil made another appearance. 

Touch her, Brock.
She’s practically begging for it.

I pulled up to the parking lot and parked in my space. Before I could get out, Eleanor had grabbed my hand and smiled up at me. “Thank you for letting me come.”

Come.
That word held more than one meaning.
Like when she came on her fingers this morning.

“Anything for you, Princess.” I dismissively replied.

I pulled away and led her into the office. My secretary, Hugo glanced up from his laptop and widened his eyes. “S-sir? I thought you were off today.”

“Last minute meeting with my brother. Has he arrived?”

He shook his head. “Not yet?”

Hugo eyed me suspiciously and then his gaze landed on Eleanor. I cleared my throat and gained his attention once again. “Will keep an eye on her? I won’t be long.”

I took a deep breath as I entered my office and dialed Calvin. He answered on the third ring. “Brock, is everything okay?”

“I’m in trouble. Deep fucking shit.” I muttered through the phone.

“Do I need to call the lawyer?”

“No, not yet. I’m going crazy.”

“Is it little Eleanor?”

“I… yes. You could say that.”

“I’m coming to you. Where are you? Shit, you’re drunk again, aren’t you?”

“No, I’m not drunk, but maybe I should be.”

“Where are you?”

“The office. I just had to get away.”

“That’s it, I’m coming down there. Don’t fucking move.”

“You don’t…” I didn’t have time to finish because he had already hung up on me.

Now what am I gonna do?

When my brother gets here, I’m gonna have some major explaining to do.