Calvin's book coming soon!

BEAUTY AND HER BEASTS

Calvin-

I couldn't shake the feeling we were being watched from the darkness. My hands roamed her wet body as I pressed her against the cool glass shower door.

“Fuck me, Calvin. Please, don't tease.” Her breathless voice begged.

“Beg me, you little minx.”

“Please, I need to feel you inside me. Fuck me, Sir.”

I slid inside and braced myself against the glass with one hand. My cock filled her to the hilt, causing her to cry my name. I gritted my teeth as I thrust my hips against her ass. Just as I raised my head, I smirked when I kissed her neck. Hugo's deep blue eyes widened and froze mid-stroke when I locked eyes with him.

Fuckin’ knew it!
My brother's secretary was a dirty boy.
A voyeur.

“Calvin, there's someone watching.” Nikki whimpered when I slammed into her with more force.

If he wants a show, I'll damn sure give him one.

“Let him darlin’, I do love it when I have an audience. Makes my orgasm so much more intense.”

I pulled my mouth away from her and mouthed to Hugo. “Keep going, dirty boy and I won't have to tell Brock what a pervert you are.”

Blackmail✔️
Mfm✔️
Mmf✔️
Enemies to lovers between Calvin and Hugo✔️

It's gonna be hot, hot, hot! Cover reveal coming soon.