CHAPTER FOUR

Eleanor

Daddy wanted me. He really wanted me like I’ve always wanted him. This was really going to happen. Finally after all these years, he was going to take me.

Brock pinned me to the wall the second we entered his room. His dark eyes full of need and love made my heart beat faster. He placed one palm flat on the wall above my head and brushed his lips against mine. I inched forward only to have him pull away with a teasing smile. “Patience, little girl.”

“Take me, Daddy. I’m all wet for you.” I whispered, reaching between my thighs.

I gasped when he smacked my hand. “Did I say you could touch yourself, little girl?”

“But I tingle, Daddy.”

Brock wrapped his hand around my neck and growled. “You will obey me, Eleanor. Rule number one, never touch yourself without permission. Do you understand?”

Rules?

“Say it, little girl. Say, I understand, Daddy.”

“I understand.” I obeyed.

Secretly, I wanted to be bad. I needed Daddy’s firm hand. So, I did what I wanted, even though he forbids it. I reached between my thighs and rubbed the most sensitive part of me. Bad part on me. Daddy twisted me around and pulled my hands behind my back.

He gripped my wrists firmly and hissed in my ear. “Bad little girl, already disobeying Daddy. Maybe I should bend you over my knee and give you a taste of what punishment is. A reminder of what happens to bratty little things that don’t listen.”

“Daddy, please. I’m such a bad girl and need a spanking.”

“Yes, you do. I want you to go to the bed and strip. When you do that, get on the bed on your hands and knees. Face the wall and wait for me.”

I did as he asked. No, wait. I did what Daddy demanded. Now, I’m naked and waiting for him to make his move. Very impatiently, I might add. I turned my head to see Daddy sitting in his chair, one let crossed over his knee. “Turn around, little girl. This is your punishment.”

I turned back to face the wall again. I didn’t like this at all. I thought he was going to spank me, not this. Not complete silence and torture.

“Daddy…”

“No talking during punishment, baby girl. Just take it like a good girl and I’ll give you everything you need.”

How long had I been like this?
Five minutes?
Ten?
I have no idea since I can’t see the clock.

I heard him sigh and his clothes rustling, letting me know he’s about to approach me. Wetness pooled and I felt butterflies when he palmed my ass. He lowered his hands and wrapped each one around the back of my thighs, jerking them apart. Pain shot through me when he pulled them apart too much.

“Daddy!”

“I’m sorry, baby girl. Daddy sometimes forgets how rough he can get. Let me make it all better.”

Brock’s hot tongue was the next thing I felt on my clit. Sucking. Biting. Teasing. Almost making me lose control and come. His tongue slowed down, pushing me enough, but not enough to make me come. This was my real punishment.

“Please, I’m sorry. Just make me come.” I begged.

“I know and now that you took punishment so well, Daddy’s gonna take you.”

“I’ve waited a lifetime for this.”

“Oh baby girl, I’ve been waiting for this moment too.”

He turned me over on my back and settled between my thighs. He caressed my cheek and murmured. “Are you sure, baby girl? I don’t want to hurt you.”

“I can take it.”

“Good, that’s what I like to hear. Open wide.”

Would it hurt for the first time?

“I’m… I’ve…”

“I know, pumpkin. Relax and let me take care of you.”

He pushed a finger inside me and groaned. A moan escaped my lips as he added another digit. I reached between our bodies and ran my fingers down his defined chest. His muscles in his arm flexed when he thrust faster. Without warning, he pulled away but only to release his cock. He stroked himself and pushed the head between my pussy lips. Sharp pain caused me to whimper as he pushed inside me a little more. As if he could feel my pain, he leaned over me and kissed me. Another inch and the pain subsided. It wasn’t as bad, but still hurt. Just a little more and he’d have me filled completely.

“Shh, I got you. Daddy won’t hurt you.” He promised. “I’ll never hurt you.”

One more push and he sucked in a breath, cursing under his breath. “Fuck baby girl, you’re tight.”

I wrapped my legs around his waist and arched my back. “Fuck me, Daddy!”

I never knew it could be this good. Even through all the pain, pleasure made up for it. My cries and his harsh breaths filled the room as he continued to make love to me. Just when I thought he was going to come inside, he pulled out and forced me on my hands and knees. He circled my waist, slamming into me. I threw my head back and cried out.

“I’ve dreamed of this for so long. So tight… hot… sweeter than I ever imagined.” He groaned, sliding in and out.

“Daddy please, I’m so close. I-I'm gonna… oh Daddy, I’m sorry, but I can’t stop myself.”

“No, you will hold it until I say so!” He growled.

It was too late.
I came.
Hard.
Without permission.
I didn’t care.
All I wanted was to come.
Even if I got punished.

“Bad girl, coming without permission. Daddy’s gonna punish you, but not yet. First, I’m gonna fill you so full of my cum. So full that it drips out of your sopping wet pussy. Then, I’ll finger fuck you and make you lick our mixed juices off my fingers. Give Daddy’s little girl a taste of what’s to come next.”

“I’m coming! I’m… oh Daddy, right there!” I cried out, arching my back. True to his word, he came inside and filled me up. I know now. Nobody else would ever do. Not even my own fingers would satisfy me like Daddy does.

“There, there.” He cooed. “Milk Daddy’s dick for all it’s worth.”

His hot breath hit me as he captured my mouth in a possessive and dominating kiss. My body convulsed when the last bit of come shot inside me. Making my vision blur and roll my eyes in the back of my head. “I’m sorry Daddy, but I’m gonna come again.”

“That’s okay, Daddy will remember that when he punishes you.”

“I’m ready to take everything you give me. I know I was a dirty girl and deserve to feel the wrath of the leather of your belt.”