6: break time

After bringing Mikey and Clunk back to Master Splinter and Donnatello in the reservoir, you and Leo quickley left again to go and find Raph. But you did insisted

on stopping by the 24 hour store to get something to drink for yourself, and some food for later on. Leonardo waited paitiently on the rooftop across of the store, keeping an eye on you, while you were shopping. Once done, you left and quickley climbed up a fire ladder, to meet  Leo. He had made his way over to the roof in the time you needed to get up the 4 stories of the house.

"Damit Leo, how the hell are you that fast." Out of breath you sat down and inhaled the cool air. Leo joined you and grinned.

"(y/N) I'm a Ninja. I'm used to this kind of stuff. YOU on the other hand need some exercise."

"Oh shut up!" Playfully you boxed his arm while smiling. Then you pulled out a bottle of water and a sandwich out of the bag with the goids you just had bought. You placed the bottle on the ground while you held the sandwich to Leo. Under his blue mask you saw him raise his eyebrow  (or whatever you would call it with the turtles xD ).

"What's this for?"

"For you. To eat." You shoved the sandwich into his hands and opened the bottle to drink. Leonardo looked at the food in his hand,than wanted to hand it back to you.

"You should give this to one of my brothers."

"Oh no. You eat it. Now. You need some energy. You just got home from Japan." Putting down the bottle you looked at him.

"Also if we run into trouble I need you to have the strengh to protect me." You winked playfully at Leo and he just had to chuckle.

"Okay, I get your point." he started to unrap the sandwich and took a bite of it.

You let Leo eat in quiet and watched cars pass by on the street below the two of you.

He finished up quickley, most likely because he wanted to find Raphael before the sun would rise.

"Where's the bottle of water you just had (y/N)?" Leo had gotten up and was searching for the water you had bought.

"Here Leo." You handed him the bottle. There was still pretty much in it since you only took a few smaller sips of it yourself, but Leo emptyed it in the blink of an eye.

"No offense, (y/N), but next time take a different sandwich if you're buying me one. That was pretty dry."

"oh really? Sorry...I didn't know that. It looked perfectly fine to me." You stood up and streched your arms while letting out a small yawn. It was almost 3 in the morning and you hadn't sleept in over almost 20 hours.

"You can go home to get some sleep if you want (y/N)." Leonardo had noticed your yawn and started to get worried about your health.

"I think I can find Raph on my own."

"No way. I'm not gonna rest untill we find Raph! He is your brother but also one of my best friends. Anyway I bought a cola if I really need an energy shot." Leo sighned.

"Okay, but tell me if you need to get some sleep. I'll get you home than."

"Sure! now let's go find Raph!"