chapter five: hot stuff

you considered what paige (jokingly) texted you last night.

are you in denial? 

after consulting your two closest friends again, they had pestered you into coming to terms with your friendship with dream. begrudgingly, you had opened a blank notepad trying to convey your own feelings into coherent sentences - which proved to be harder than you initially imagined. if it weren't for the fucking flowers, which threw a wrench in your budding, week-old friendship, you wouldn't be facing this caveat, the blinding light of your phone corroding your brain cells. 

you rolled your eyes. this is ridiculous. even if it was him who sent the flowers, what am I supposed to say?! "i love you"? some other sappy shit that i don't care for?

the closely intertwined dream smp group even wanted you both together, their incessant teasing reminiscent of 7th graders picking on their head-over-heels buddy; it also could just be for the fanservice, knowing that this type of content is what the people wanted. 

right before you click the power button, you get a twitter notification - and oh, speak of the devil.

dream2 dreamwastaken2

are you a lava bucket because you're hot stuff ;)

2.2k retweets         39.5k likes       97 comments

--------> george georgenootfound

🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

--------> sapnap2 twsimpnap

thanks bby

-------------> karl too honkkarl

😭😭😭

i thought we had something sapnap

--------> quackity4k quackity4k

YEAH I CAN BURN YOUR ASS

-------------> 

you giggled. dream just really liked god-awful pickup lines these days. and poor karl, subject to sapnap's unfaithfulness again in twitter replies...

...but it just gave you an urge to send something to the guy. 

oxycat

omg ty for the (irl) poppies!!! they're so pretty <3

[1 image]

dream is typing...

oh god. you hoped that didn't sound weird or anything. 

dream 

aww ofc! thanks for recording manhunt with me :)) 

can't wait to see you more on the smp 

***

you should have said it there, y/n! 

tuesday 12:01am 

y/n confession time ;): y/n, sophia, and paige

paige

soooooo

r we gonna address the elephant in the room

the bucket of lava...

y/n 

[Attachment: 1 Screenshot] 

dude it was super anticlimatic

like his response was a one off thing i can't just