Chapter 7

"Tam?" Biana asked, stepping out from behind Keefe. Without him answering, she ran and gave him a big bear hug. 

"Oof..." Tam mumbled hugging her back. "hi, B. What are you doing here?" 

Biana pulled away, and pushed a strand of hair out of her eyes. "Um Prince Keefe and I were just taking a walk." she answered.

"Ahh. Good evening, Prince Keefe. I don't believe we've formally met. My name is Tam Song." he said, stretching out his hand. 

"My pleasure to meet you, Tam. How do you and Princess Biana know each other?" Keefe asked shaking Tam's hand. 

"I've known Tam since we were 6." Biana answered, "he's my best friend." she added. 

"Oh I see. You're a very lucky man, Tam. Princess Biana here is quite the catch..." Keefe said smiling at Biana then looked at Tam, "with you two being so close, I'm sure you'd like to know about the incident tonight...?" 

"Incident?" Tam asked worryingly. His eyes darted between Keefe's and Biana's and then up and down Biana searching for injuries. 

"Ohhh there's no reason to worry Tam. I'm fine, honest." Biana said locking eyes with Tam, "it was nothing we need to prolong. In fact, I'm fine with forgetting it in all. It was luck that Prince Keefe was there, though." 

"What happened?" Tam asked genuinely worried. 

"Princess Biana was assaulted by one of the princes, Prince Valin from Sweden. I came just in time to save her from being harmed even more. She was very brave." Keefe said. 

"Oh my gosh, B. Are you sure you're ok?" Tam asked, wrapping her up in another hug. 

"Yes, I'm fine..." Biana said, sinking into the hug. She blinked back tears, and let out a sigh, "I'd really prefer to forget about this thing though." 

"As you wish, Princess." Keefe said, coming over to her, "there will be no more discussion about it tonight at all. Shall we continue on our walk?" 

"I would like that very much." Biana asked, taking Keefe's arm again. 

"B, I want to talk with you tonight. Can I sneak in a visit?" Tam asked. 

"Sure, I'll keep my window open..." Biana responded, smiling. Keefe nodded at Tam and Biana and him walked away, leaving Tam by himself. 

A/N- Sorry kinda short chapter. Trying to move the story on a bit, but still making introductions. How's it looking so far??