Tommy And Milo

Summary: Tommy stuck in end oh no, baby dragon hatches OH NO

Setting: the end but the ender dragon was like 100x strong oh also permadeath :)

1201 Words

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Things didn't go as planned.

To be fair, when did Tommy's plans ever go as planned.

The question answers itself. Never.

So when his top-secret plans to take down the almighty ender dragon for bragging rights didn't quite go as smooth as he thought it would, he wasn't that surprised.

That's a lie.

He had gotten the stupid idea of charging after the ender dragon when Dream said he would stop calling him a child if he managed to kill the damned thing. Of coure, Tommy took the challenge. He'd asked Dream about it before, and Dream said that it was terribly difficult to kill. He said it with sweat dripping down his face and he kept looking away from Tommy. Tommy came to the conclusion that Dream was lying and didn't want anybody else to have bragging rights of, "I killed the ender dragon!".

Looking back on it, Dream was probably just nervous remembering his terrible fight

So here Tommy sat. Blood running down his forehead with a head splitting migraine and chunks ripped out of his skin, in front of a dead ender dragon, a broken portal and a shattered ego. Somewhere inside him hoped the portal would light up. Somewhere else inside him knew it wouldn't. It was just him and this egg that kept making annoying chirping noises. What a bother.

Wait what?

Tommy quickly regained his senses and shot up, his limbs practically whining at him to give them a rest. The egg had a large split down the middle that almost wrapped round the whole thing, and it kept swaying back and forth. Tommy just stared at the thing through its yelping and screeching. Tommy had no fucking clue what to do.

Do i kill it? Do i help it? Shit, Dream never mentioned anything about a bloody baby dragon! Of course! How would he know...?

While Tommy was busy debating letting the thing live, it suddenly clawed a small circle at the top and stuck an arm through it. It then used its back legs to kick away at the egg while Tommy stood in complete awe. He watched, mouth slightly open as the small dragon tore away at its egg, yelping for its mother.

Right...

Tommy felt a wave of guilt as he suddenly remembered he just killed the small thing's mother.

Its gonna die out here anyways. He thought as he pulled out his sword. Might as-well make it quick and painless.

He slowly and cautiously started walking over to the egg, sword out, but immediately stopped in his tracks when a small, innocent dragon head with big, beady little eyes popped out of the egg shell. The small thing looked at Tommy hopefully, and then suddenly had an outburst of energy! It started yanking hard at the shell to let it self out, continuously looking at Tommy as if hasking him to help it. Tommy quickly put away his sword as he realized he didn't have the guts to kill the thing. The way its eyes sparkled reminded him too much of Henry's.

He softly walked up to the egg again, limping on his way over. By the time he got there the dragon was up and out of the egg, but had small eggshells still all over itself. It was sticky and wet, and Tommy got his hands even dirtier than they originally were when he started peeling off the remaining eggshells. What he didnt expect was the dragon to practically fly into his arms, coating him with the slimy liquid. At this point, he didn't mind, but now he was so confused on what next to do.

He assumed the small thing probably looked at Tommy like he was it's mother, so there was no chance of getting rid of it. Instead, he softly placed the thing on the ground and gave it some of his steak.

I probably shouldn't be doing this, i'll run out of food if I keep this up.

His senses regained once again as he realised his predicament of food, but then he remembered the chorus fruit trees next to the end city. Funny story, he almost got teleported off the edge from one, but he realised that taking the inner core out of it made it so you didn't teleport everywhere, so he often used the chorus fruit as a food source during his battle if food looked low.

So food is fine, I'm fine, everything is fine.

Only one of those statements spoke the truth.

He felt the thing gnawing at his arm, so he softly scooped it up and started walking to his path to the end city. It suddenly dawned  on him that he needed to name the thing. He couldn't just keep reffering to the dragon as 'it' and 'small thing'. Tommy wasn't quite good with naming pets, but he had a strange feeling the small dragon would become more than a pet as the days went on, so he needed a good name for it.

Aidan. No, to basic. Theodor? Just terrible. Noah? Seriously...

Tommy frowned to himself as he couldnt think of any names. He would have probably asked Wilbur for some advice by now. God, he missed Wilbur, and Tubbo, and Dream and...he missed everyone. Recently, he had watched some of Wil's older videos. One of which being the the skyblock solo series. Wil kept rambling on about some fish named Milo.

Milo! That's a great name. I'll name you Milo!

Tommy smiled and looked down at Milo. He was still gnawing at Tommy's arm, (luckily his good one) clearly hungry. Once Tommy reached the island, he swiftly walked up to one of the bright purple trees. The End always found its way to be intimidating. Simpli the trees made Tommy shudder, although he wouldnt admit it. Thr gorgeous fruits were hanging at the branches of the very top of the tree. Already another problem. They were tall. Tommy was not. Tommy was sore.

Yikes... He thought to himself.

He softly put Milo on the floor despite his complaints, and slowly started climbing the tree. Earlier, this wouldn't have been a problem to climb, except for the fact that his whole body practically screamed to stop. Despite really wanting to get down, lay on the ground and cry from the pain, he kept climbing until he reached the fruits. By the time he reached the fruits, he felt about ready to pass out, but he was already pulling them off the branch, letting them tumble to the ground. Once he felt like there was enough off the tree he hopped down slowly and steadily, hissing from the pain and started slicing them up once he got down. He cut out the core and fed some to Milo, who was hesitant and didn't really like it but ate it anyways

I can live with this... He thought to himself as he looked at small little Milo. I miss the others, but for now, I can live with this.

:)