Tommy And Milo pt.2

Hurt/Comfort, DadInnit, Drabble

TW: Blood, Mild Gore

Things were going well.

He had made an infinite water source and his wounds were healing, but walking was still such a pain. He had been wandering the end for a bit now and had stumbled across the large tower-like building he had looted earlier. He knew there were rooms he has yet to pillage and that many of the chests had healing potions in them, so looting the other rooms seemed like a pretty good idea.

He'd also been trying to teach Milo how to fly. His Elytra (That's what he called it) helped teach the small dragon to fly. He enjoyed the moments where all his attention was focused on the small dragon, it made him forget his wounds.

Something else he'd noticed was how fast the young dragon was growing. When he first came out of his egg, he'd been roughly the size of a cat. It's barely been a week and he's already grown to the size of a bulldog.

It made sense in his mind though, judging by how big his mother was.

Right, his mother. He never stopped feeling guilty.

While Milo was busy trying to figure out how to fly, Tommy had ran back to the dead Ender Dragon. He wanted to name it but felt he would feel more guilty if he did. During his fight with the beast, he had noticed how strong the scales had been. As selfish as it was, he wanted to once again put the scales to good use.

He ran his hands over them. They were smooth but thick, and he knows it won't be simple to get them off. So, he pulled out his knife and got to work at sawing away. It was surprisingly less bloody than he thought it would be. What didn't surprise him though was that the shade of the blood was a deep blue-ish purple.(He had fought the thing, of course he knew the shade of the blood.

What he didn't expect was for Milo to follow Tommy to his dead mother. The cry the tiny dragon let out upon the sight broke Tommy's heart. When Milo came out of his egg, he couldn't properly see yet so he had never seen the gruesome sight of the dead beast. Upon hearing the cry, Tommy immediately spun around a scooped up the small dragon, petting it in the right spot behind its ear to calm it down. He didn't bother whispering praises as Milo only spoke dragon tongue, but he swore he would teach the small thing english one day.

Eventually, Milo calmed down and Tommy started carrying him back to the small shack he had made a while ago during his fight with the beast. (He needed some kind of protection for pete's sake) He had placed a small sign on the thing that simply said, "home" as if the sign would trick his brain into thinking that it was, infact, home. (It didn't) He placed the small dragon on the makeshift bed since Tommy himself couldn't use it, and gave it some extra chorus fruit he'd picked. Once Milo seemed completely content, he patted his head, told him to go to bed, and left once again to continue shaving the huge corpse of it's scales.

Notes: short bc I must leave it on a cliffhanger or it will be too long and i won't be able to make part 3, you all seem to really like it though so i might make it a separate book. Also, i'm going through a phase where Tommy with wings wont leave my brain, so expect some of that :)
Also there is 0 script im just winging it they are called oneshots for reasons lmao BUT I HAVE IDEAS so don't worry