Foxes are scary(Cuz im a bird!)

Hurt/Comfort, Long, Wingfic,

TW: Panic Attack

Notes: I've never written comfort, bare with me :') also this is all platonic if you ship minors wtf and Fundy is over exaggerating btw he didn't want to hurt tommy that bad pog also Tommy with wings is all my mind can think about
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Who do you think would be the scariest to be chased by?" Tubbo questioned, trying to break the awkward silence between the duo with a nervous smile.

"Probably Fundy."

TLDR: Tommy's falcon instincts kick in when a certain furry bears his teeth :eyes:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was stupid, honestly.

As were most fights on the Dream SMP.

Tommy had messed up. He had made a joke that reached a bit too close to home, and was paying the price. He was already nervous enough as it is around the fox hybrid, although he would never admit it. His fight or flight reflexes usually kick in whenever he gets close to Fundy, and tries to steer him away from the large fanged boy. In the end, it was predator versus prey, as much as Tommy hated it, but there was no fixing it. (much to his dismay)

In all honesty, he should have been more worried when Fundy didn't respond with a laugh to his joke. (Personally, Tommy thought it was a well thought out joke) They were currently creating a large farm of carrots since Tommy's mini carrot farms weren't too productive. Tommy had his back facing Fundy, so he couldn't see the sour expression that planted on the boy's face at the 'joke'.

So, Tommy came to the conclusion that the joke didn't land, and awkwardly laughed it off. This made Fundy go ballistic.

"Are you kidding me."

"What?" Tommy was concerned, if Fundy was getting frustrated he didn't want to get caught up in the mess of it.

"You know that's a sensitive topic, and when i don't respond you just laugh it off!?"

Tommy was speechless. Fundy was mad at him, so there was no escaping this mess. His inner instincts told him to run, get out of there, but his human instincts told him to solve this matter with words.

We both know Tommy is not good with words.

"O-oh, um, o-oops?.." Tommy barely stuttered out. He mentally cursed at himself for sounding so terrified but that wasn't of his concern at the moment. Oh how much he wished he had just gone to help Tubbo with his beekeeping right now.

"Oops? Oops!? That's all you have to say for yourself? Seriously!?"

"Hey man i'm sor-"

"No, I've had enough of you and your bullshit!"

"But really though i didn't me-"

"Again, no! You've been an ass to me these couple of weeks and your half ass apologies mean nothing to me!"

Tommy sighed, mainly trying to keep calm and slowly started to walk away. He just wanted to talk with Tubbo.

"Now don't you walk away! You can't just get away with a shity remark like that and walk off unharmed!"

Tommy froze at the 'unharmed', except that his human side was very tired and didn't want to deal with moody Fundy.

"Well what do you want me to do? You won't let me apologise and i'm not going to just sit here and take it!" Tommy immediately regretted saying anything when Fundy's expression grew darker. His entire bird side of himself was screaming at him to spread his wings and (attempt to) fly away.