6: Oh Shit

Chelsea's POV:

I walked off heading back down the hallway of the large house looking in every room to find a bathroom I could get changed in.

After nearly 5 minutes of wandering around every corner I found a bathroom that was free of people making out or about to share their germs to each other.

After locking the door I took off my top and my bra and strapped round my white bikini. I then took off my shorts and my laced underwear and pulled up my bikini bottoms which were practically showing my butt. I knew I had to look hot in front of the guys, especially Luke.

I took out the pins in my hair which clipped back my long bangs out of my face. I fiddled with my hair making it look as sexy as possible.

Just for that extra Ka-Zam, I rubbed some tanning lotion on my back and stomach as it was so pale there. Surprisingly it looked fabulous. I then packed everything in my bag which I had brought out. I held my shoes in hand as they could not fit in my bag.

Opening the door I quickly went to place my belongings on a chair where everybody else's stuff was. I looked around seeing no one was inside apart from the people who were still have their sex session on Mathews bed. Mathew. I hadn't yet to meet him but will soon if I get outside quicker.

As I walked to the back of the house to enter the exterior of the of the lot I heard a song finish up to go to the next song. I walked outside slamming the door behind me making everyone look at me.

The next song came on. (Good girls - 5sos). My cheeks went red as everyone watched me as I placed my hands on my hips.

The moment this started everyone was silent looking at me with their jaws open wide. The song played and all of a sudden Luke wolf whistled me.

*woooo*woooooooo* Luke wolf whistled making my cheeks go red with embarrassment.

"She's a good girl, she's daddy's favourite" the song played.

Everyone started clapping for Luke's interaction and the party started up again. I walked over to Luke with a big grin on my face in my skimpy, slutty, boob showing, butt wedged bikini's.

"Who's the good looking chick" Luke started off the conversation. Ashton and Michael who were on either side of him chuckled at the way Luke looked at me, up and down with his eyebrows up with a smirk off impressiveness.

"Stop" I hit him on the arm making me giggle at our silly but small conversation.

"Okay, so we should d-" I was interrupted by someone grabbing me on my firm butt. "Ugh" I turned around pushing the young guy into the pool who looked like a dick and needed a real life instead of pinching girls butts for attention.

"You okay, sweet" Luke questioned me bring me in a little closer with his hand on my shoulder. He looked caring as he waited patiently for an answer from me.

"Yeah, I'm , um I'm fine I guess" I stuttered still looking at the guy who I pushed in the pool who winked at me.

"C'mon, let's go get you a drink" Luke said grabbing my hand with his. "Ash, Mike, go get some girls like Calum" Luke chuckled as he walked away with me to a table full of empty cups and bottles.

We both got a can of coke and walked over to the edge of the pool so we could dance. Seeing Luke shirtless with just his boardies on was such a good site. He wasn't all muscley or had a six pack but he was just toned and hot, just the way I liked it. With a little muscle.

We stood by the pool dancing and talking. We didn't go in the water yet because we wanted to go in when it got a bit darker where it could be a bit more romantic.