Pay attention to me>> Xiumin

Y/n POV:

I make my way to the exo dorm. This is a daily thing for me as to I am a new stylest for them. Today they were having a concert and I was to style their hair. I knock on the door and wait til one of them opened it. Not even a minute passes and Xiumin is the one to open the door. I smile. "Hello, Oppa~" I said, hugging him before going into the apartment. "So tell me. Where are the rest of the boys?" And right on time, they all start to fill the room. I was greeted with numerous of Hello's and good morning's and hugs. The last one to hug me was Sehun, who's hug was longer then the others. When he did let go, he had a beaming smile plastered on his face. "Noona~ Do my hair first today." Begged Sehun with a pout visible on his lips. "Ehh I don't know how about I start with LuHan today." I stated telling LuHan to sit down in the usual seat and getting out the equipment.

-

-

-

The room was filled with laugher and giggles from left and right. It really is fun to be around these boys, they are really funny. Right now I got Ten heads down and only Two more to go, Sehun and Xiumin. I motioned for Sehun to come over first and started to do his hair. The whole time Sehun was acting all cheeky and flirty towards me. He's been moving around a lot more too which is making it take way longer than normally. After soon time, I finally was done. "There you go Sehun. Your done!" I chimed happily. "Aww, okay Noona." Replied Sehun sadly before he left to join the other boys.

I can feel eyes staring at me from behind me so I turn around and see Xiumin, still with bed head looking at me. I smiled brightly at the sight of his messy hair. I patted the seat infront of me, motioning for him to come and sit down."Come on Xiumin-Oppa. It's your turn." I said. He got up and made him way to the seat and sat down then I got to work. The whole time he was quiet. Not a word was spoken which was stange because Xiumin is a talker whenever I did his hair. I decided I should break the silence.

"Oppa. Why are you so quite today? Hmm?" I asked still working on his hair. It was dead silence for a while til he decided to answer me. "Yah... You didn't pay attention to me at all today." He said in a low tone. I stopped what I was doing and looked into the mirror to see he was looking down at his hand; sadly. "What are you talking about?" I asked starting up on his hair again. "I always pay attention to you." I said. "Well not today. Every time I tried talking to you, you didn't pay me any attention. Only the others...but mostly Sehun..." he replied mumbling the last part to himself but I heard it. "Wait. Are you jealous of my attention to Sehun?" I asked jokingly. "N-No!" He replied blushing. I laughed. "Aw Oppa your so cute! " I said when I'm done with his hair and goes to pinch his cheeks. "Yah! I'm not cute. I'm handsome." He said puffing out ylhis cheeks. "Ha well when you do that, your cute." I said, kisses his cheek before running out the room laughing. "Y-yah! If I puff out my cheeks, can I get that reaction again!" He yelled behind me as he chased me.