"Yoongi, don't you think we'll get in trouble up here?" She asked the slightly older man who had dragged her onto the buildings roof with a blanket in his hands.

"We'll deal with it later. Come on, the view is nice." He opened the blanket, spreading it out on the roof top before sitting down and patting the spot next to him. The girl hesitated before seeing his smile. His smile always got her to do whatever he wanted. She trailed over, sitting next to the boy, noticing his smile get wider. He laid back, tucking an arm behind his head, laying the other out for the girl. She laid back too, feeling comforted by the male. His eyes trained on the sky, before moving his gaze to the girl in his arms. But, she wasn't looking back at him, she was admiring the view above. Her eyes sparkled with the reflection of the sky.

Yoongi was content with the view next to him, rather than above him. He dragged her up here to see the stars, but anyone could see those stars any night. Not everyone could see the star next to him, bathed in the moonlight. He couldn't understand why no one wanted to befriend her. She was amazing. Honest about his music, letting him know when she thought something could be changed, when the melody could be softer or louder. She was everything he ever wanted in a friend and often thought about asking her to be something more.

"Yoongi," She spoke, her eyes never leaving the sky.

"Mmm?"

"It's beautiful, the view."

"Yeah," He let out a soft breath and smile, his eyes never leaving the girl, "Yeah, it is."