Yoongi stepped out of the van, following his fellow members into the hotel. They all dropped their belongings and flopped onto the beds, other than Yoongi. He was tying his shoes.

"Hyung?" Taehyung spoke from his spot on the bed, "Where are you going?"

The younger boy caught the attention of the rest of the members attention.

"I..." Yoongi thought for a second, "I have somewhere i need to be." He opened the door.

"Yoongi-ah." Seokjin spoke up, stopping the boy, "Can i come too?"

The male looked distant for a moment before meeting the olders eyes and nodding.

"Can i come too?" The youngest jumped up excitedly.

"No, Jungkook... it's personal."

He frowned but nodded anyway. Seokjin slipped on his shoes and followed Yoongi out.

The two boys were silent as they walked. Yoongi stopped suddenly outside an apartment, his eyes glued to a spot on the sidewalk. A very empty part of the sidewalk.

Seokjin rubbed the youngers shoulders as he suddenly sniffed. The two took the stairs to a certain apartment. The spare key was still behind a fake plant outside the door. He let out a breath before entering. Seokjin followed him in, shutting the door behind him.

Everything was left exactly the same as the night it happened, other than the thin layer of dust on everything. He continued to pay for the apartment even after he moved to Seoul to become a trainee. He didn't want to let everything go. Hell, his backpack was still rested against hers on the floor by the coffee table. Her phone lay where he left it when he understood where she went.

Wait. Backpack. His eyes trailed to the two backpacks on the floor.

"I have something for you too, it's in my backpack, hold on." She went to stand, but Yoongi pulled her back down.

Yoongi sat on the floor beside the bags, ignoring the black one with "MIN" embroidered on it, but instead pulling the white one with "LEE" embroidered on it. Seokjin watched him.

Yoongi let out a breath, unzipping the bag and pulling everything out, until he got to a thick binder labeled "Min-sic" with music notes around it. The boy smiled unconsciously at the cover before opening it. Inside was a paper and a small MP3 player.

Yoongi read the paper over, not once, not twice, he didn't even know how many times. He started to cry as Seokjin came towards him and hugged him for comfort. It wasn't just a paper. It was a letter. A letter to him. A letter to him about how she felt. It was a confession letter.

Pressing play on the MP3, that he was shocked still worked, a familiar sound played through. The piano song she played on the day he met her. But this time, her vocals were in it and it was made a full song. She always had a lovely voice. He didn't know she did this.

A paper crown
And a heart made of glass
A tattered gown
And her kingdom of ash
She walks alone
She can never look back
The story of a queen whose castle has fallen to the sea...

Yoongi sobbed as he saw what was left in the binder. "I really fucked up, didn't i?" He choked out in Seokjins shoulder.

In the binder were two cut out pieces of paper. One said "King", the other "Queen".

Paper Crowns.