How it all began

It all started on May 28,1950 Vicky Wells was a disturbed young girl. Who wanted revenge for what her parents Carol and Brad Wells did to her. She never went into detail about what happened once she walked through the front door of her home. When someone would ask she'd just say that they were going to pay for what they did. It was an unusual night it was cold and wet out and oh how she hated the cold. It would take her back to the day it all started; it wasn't a fond memory for her. She would dread the days she came home because she knew what was about to lay ahead.

Before she could even think she knew what was going to happen when she went home. She had planned it out in her head so many times that it came easy to remember. One day she finally snapped and grew tired of all the stuff she had been put through.

Everyday Vicky would think about her twin sister Maria and how she never knew what happened to her. She would come up with theories in her head but none ever made sense when she did. One thing she knew was that her parents hated her and she never knew why that was. One time she got curious but they stopped her before she could even reach the door. Maria once stayed in the room but the door was always locked but Vicky was determined to get in. But it never worked out on her end so she grew tired of finding out the truth and took a handle on her life.

The following night she took matters into her own hands.

Vicky didn't remember much about her sister just that there was a picture of her and Maria on the wall. They were about 3 in the picture only on certain days were they allowed to play together. But once she turned 6 it was like Maria disappeared. That's when her life changed for the worse but no one knows what goes on.

She never was in a picture with her parents but Maria was in many of them. It would make me mad seeing that I wasn't allowed to be in any. We may be identical twins but there are certain features we have that are different. I have brown eyes while my sister got my mothers blue eyes along with her hair color which was a vibrant red. I was stuck with the ugliest color ever. I had black hair instead like my father. I'd wish we could trade places to see where I would have ended up if I was her. But it never came true for me and it wouldn't anytime soon.

It was stormy night she crept into her so-called parents room with the knife she took from the kitchen and carved up their body. As she made sure their death was slow and painful like the way she lived for the past 14 years