How it ending

Vicky had noticed that a couple across the street from her condemned house was abusing their kids. In that very second she had an unforgettable flashback to when she was younger and was receiving the same amount of pain they were.

It made her furious seeing them do that to two of their kids they couldn't have been more than 8 years old. She wanted so badly to hurt the parents but she had to wait until it was night. When she knew the kids would be asleep and unable to hear the noise.

It was now midnight she saw that the parents and kids were asleep. As she was walking over to their house she started to sing a lullaby she heard her parents sing to her sister. As Vicky creeps in their house making only slight movements. She started to walk towards the kids room making sure they wouldn't be able to get out. She put a chair in front of their room door and made her way to the parents. As she walked to their room she started to sing again making it to where it only affected the parents' sleep.

She walked into their room and grabbed the mother by her hair and started to carve into her skin as she screamed for help but no one could hear her. Not even her husband knew what was going on as she continued to carve more into her skin. The blood from her victim drenched her dress and was splattered all over the walls.

As she looked at the dead woman's husband he reminded her of her deceased dad which did not create a pretty picture for her at that moment. It only made her want to kill more and so she did just that. In that moment she knew what had become of her and she enjoyed every bit of it. After that she gave him one look as he was asleep and knew what was going to happen next.

Vicky had moved on to the husband after she saw what she had done to the mother. But before she could start she looked down at him and smiled angrily at him as he was looking up at her terrified of what lay ahead. She takes him by the throat and starts carving into his side that way it went by faster. Then she started to slowly carve words of hatred into his chest as he took his last breath.

She then grabbed each of the parents arms and started to drag them but before she left their house. She removed the chair from out in front of their kids door. Then she grabbed their arms again and began to drag them out of the front door and down the stairs. As she made her way to her broken down house she dragged their dead bodies through the door and sliced off only their flesh. Only leaving their bones behind as she made her way to the painting with their sliced up flesh and she walked back into the frame only leaving droplets of blood behind.

The next morning the kids of the dead parents had woken to nothing but silence wondering what had happened to their parents. They asked themselves so many questions that day but none were answered. Still to this day the kids of those parents don't know what happened.

Comment,like and share
Thanks for reading