What it led to

After Vicky carved up their bodies she began to realise how hungry she was. Never in her life did she think that carving up human flesh would make her long for it. Her being starved for so long just consumed her in that moment to the point she had no control over what she had just done.

Her whole life since she was 3 years old she knew that her parents never wanted her from the start. Just certain things they did made it visible to her. It would consume her some days knowing that but she never asked why they didn't love her. She knew it wouldn't end well on her part so she just walked away and left that part of her life a mystery.

That night she sliced off her mom's stomach fat making sure she didn't leave any behind. Then Vicky threw it on the stove top making sure the ends of the flesh were tender and the middle part was still gooey. She immediately took it off the stove top and started to stuff her face with the cooked flesh. Before she had got herself a glass of water to go with her meal.

She ate like that for the past few days taking bits and pieces off their body. Sometimes she would skip cooking the flesh. After eating like that for so many weeks it consumed her so much that she wanted to kill again. But no matter what if she wanted to there was no reason for her to kill someone innocent.

That night she went to bed thinking about people who have been abused and who of the abusers she could kill the next day. But when she woke up in the morning her surroundings had changed. She didn't know what happened or where she was at but one thing for sure she wasn't leaving anytime soon.

I've always believed witches were real Vicky said but I didn't think one would stick me into one of the pictures that we had hanging in our living room. But yet she could see the decaying living room floor from below and that's how she knew where she was at. Never did she think in  a million years that she would be trapped again and be punished for doing what exactly.

As she looked at the decaying living room floor she started to panic to the point that she started to laugh hysterically. It was now May 28,1960 she had been trapped in the painting for more than a decade now. She started to move around in the painting to the point she tripped and fell out. That's when she realized she finally was free to do what she's been longing for.