Chapter 1: Drift the Lone Wolf finds a new home

Drift's POV: Hey I'm Drift, and I'm a werewolf

Drift's POV:
Hey I'm Drift, and I'm a werewolf. I'm a lone wolf that has been abandoned by my pack after a misunderstanding. Even my own parents tried to get me back in, but they were killed by my former pack. I made sure to get all my stuff before I left the pack and started traveling throughout the map. During my travels I found out that most people hated werewolves, and I don't blame them. "Please, someone help me!" a woman shouted as I saw two rouge werewolves attacking her and I looked around to make sure nobody saw me, and I turned into my half werewolf form. I ran over there as I put on my mask that my parents gave me to hide my face. 

"Hey, leave her alone!" I shouted as I punched one of them and sent them flying

"Hey, leave her alone!" I shouted as I punched one of them and sent them flying. "You made a big mistake." The other one said, he slashed at me, but I dodged it and hit him multiple times in the weak points of every werewolf. "You are faster than I expected of a human... Wait, that scent." He said as I punched his lights out and threw him into a wall. "I don't know what you're talking about dude, but I do know that werewolves get a bad rep from rouge werewolves like yourselves." I said. "This isn't over, we'll be back." He said as he and his buddy left. I walked over to the lady and helped her up, "Are you alright?" I asked, "Yes, thank you young man. You saved my life. Who are you?" she asked, "I'm nobody, I was kicked out of my village for something that I didn't even do." I said, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Tell you what why don't you come to my place for a meal. It's the least I can do after you helped me." She said, "I don't want to be a bother." I said, "Nonsense, I insist. By the way, I'm Neo." Neo said, "It's nice to meet you Neo. I'm, uh... Lone." I lied not wanting to tell her my real name. "Lone, that's an odd name. But I don't want to judge. Come on, follow me." Neo said as I went over and got my bag and followed her to her place. "Whoa, you live here?" I asked, "Yeah, me and my husband Neon." Neo said. That's when I went wide eyed and tried to leave when her husband saw us, "Neo, what happened? You should have been back a little bit ago. And whose this guy?" he asked. "Neon, it's alright, this is Lone, he helped me out earlier when I was attacked by two werewolves." Neo said, "Those werewolves are a pain in the ass. Always doing whatever they want." Neon said, I looked down and remembered what my pack did to my parents, "I know how you feel. My parents were murdered by a pack of werewolves. I'm alone, no family." I said, they both looked at me, "How old are you?" Neon asked, "I'm seventeen. I have no where to go because my village kicked me out for something I didn't do." I said as I made my wolf like features disappear before I took off my mask. "This mask is all I have left of my parents. They gave it to me as a birthday present." I said.