chapter two

૮₍˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏

"How was your first day Nimi-kun?"

"Please stop calling me that."

I frown, "You didn't answer my question."

He looks down at his phone, "I have to go." I softly punch his arm, "We just got here! I didn't even get to order my milk bread."

"I have to sign up for the volleyball club. We can always come back here."

"Volleyball? bleh fine. I'll see you later. Call me when you get home."

"Yeah I know ! Bye y/n."

I get up from my seat and walk up to the cashier, "May I have 2 slices of milk bread please."

"Is that all?"

"Yes." I say happily.

"Your total is 300 yen."

As I reached to grab my wallet I hear a familiar voice, "Oikawa hurry up and buy the bread we have volley ball practice today!"

"Alright already Iwa-chan!" Another familiar voice whined. "Well look who it is. Y/n right?" I turn to face him, "You again huh? And yes that is me." I gave the yen to the cashier and grabbed my milk bread. "Sorry about him y/n." Iwaizumi blurted out as I walk pass him. "It's cool. I don't really care."

I walk out the bakery and made my way to the bus stop. *Ring* I look at my phone to see my little sister calling me. "Megumi? What happened? Are you okay?" She was crying out loud, "Oneesan... m-mom h-hit me again!" My eyes widened, "I'm coming right now! Hide in the closet til I get there! Take Sasaki with you I don't want him near mom either." I could hear my mom yelling in the background, "O-okay." My little sister whispered.

I started running the direction of my mom's house. It wasn't that far away but for running distance it was. I got there in about 6 minutes when I heard my mom yelling and breaking stuff. I quickly opened the door, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT! GET OUT RIGHT NOW Y/N! DIDN'T I KICK YOU OUT?" She walked up to me getting ready to hit me. I quickly dodged her and ran upstairs to my room locking the door behind. I knock on the closet 3 times when both my siblings came out, "Oneesan I don't want to be here. I'm afraid of mommy." I tightly hug both of my siblings, "It's okay now, I'm here."

I opened my window and climbed out since my room wasn't that far up from the ground, "Okay you two jump down! I'm going to catch you." I caught Sasaki first then Megumi. They both grabbed my hands and we run to the bus stop. "Where are we going oneesan?" I pat her head, "We are going to stay in my condo for a while." She nods.

*At the condo*

"Please leave a message for-"

"DAMN IT." I yell.

"Y-you okay?" Sasaki asked. I smiled at both of them, "Yes I'm okay! Why don't you two go watch TV in my room?"

"Okay!"

I was furious I hated the fact that my siblings were getting abused when I wasn't there to help them. I kept trying to dial Kunimi and his mom but neither of them picked up. *Knock Knock*

I run to open the door, "Dad?!" He pulls me into a hug, "I'm so sorry y/n! Where are the kids?" I could see his eyes fill with tears, "T-They're in my room." He runs to my room hugging both of my siblings. "I'm going to take them with me. They won't live in mom's house anymore." I nod, "I love you guys so much! Call me everyday okay? I'll come and visit you both whenever." I give them both a hug. "We love you too oneesan!"

I close the door, walked to the couch and sat down. I was sad but I couldn't cry. *Ring* "Hello..."

"Y/N! I heard what happened! Are you and the kids okay?! I'm sorry I didn't respond in time I was at volleyball practice and the-" I cut him off, "They're fine Nimi. Everything's okay now." I hang up the phone closing my eyes.

*Tuesday morning*

hmmm my phone keeps ringing... bleh I wonder who it is. I check my phone and see over 30 messages from Kunimi. "Shit. I'll just talk to him when I get to school." I put on my uniform shirt, skinny jeans, and a black hoodie. "Looks good I guess."

The same routine continues, I go to the bus stop, listen to music, sit in the back seat, get off, and meet with Nimi. However I was a little late today so I didn't get to see him.

"Ms. L/n you're late."

"Ahh so the princess is late today. How adorable!" Oikawa shouts from the back of the classroom. I roll my eyes in annoyance. "That's enough Oikawa. Y/n go have a seat."

Another boring day huh?