chapter eight

૮₍˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏

I was the first one to wake up in the morning

I was the first one to wake up in the morning. I would've woken everyone else up but it was way too early so I let them sleep in a little more. I ended up fixing myself up and cooking breakfast for everyone when they woken up. A few hours passed and no one had woken up which irritated me.

"WAKE UP!" I yell. They all had jumped up rubbing their eyes. "Mhm you didn't have to yell y/n-chan!" Oikawa yawns. "Well I've been up for hours and not one of you had woken up since." I say crossing my arms. "Sorry y/n!" Iwaizumi exclaimed. "You don't have to apologize Iwa! You are the only exception."

I look down to see Kunimi still sleeping peacefully. "gross." I pull him by the shirt and drag him into the bathroom, "You going to get up now?" I ask. He rolls his eyes, "You could've just shake me."

"Where's the fun in that?" I laugh. Kunimi pushes me out the bathroom closing the door, I laugh and walk back into my room. "Sorry there's only one bathroom so you'll have to wait." I say to the boys. "It's cool. Maybe we should have a sleepover at my house princess. We can sleep on the bed together!" Oikawa winks.

"No thanks."

I wake up my siblings helping them get ready for school. After everyone was done getting dressed we all sat at the table to eat breakfast. "I cooked this earlier so let me heat it up for you guys." I say walking to the kitchen.

We all ate the food then left my apartment to head to school. "You guys can go on ahead to school. I'll go take my siblings on my own."

"No can do princess. One of us we'll go with you!"

"I'll be fine on my own...plus you guys shouldn't be late."

"It's nice to see that you care y/n." Iwaizumi added. I look at the boys who were staring at me. I guess they want me to pick someone. "Iwa come with me then. The both of you can go to school, I'll see you later at practice." I say. Oikawa makes a sad face and walks away with Kunimi.

"You know Oikawa is taking a liking in you right?" Iwaizumi noted as we walked to my siblings school. I look at him in confusion, "Really? I thought he was just being annoying haha."

"I guess it does seem like that but I noticed he treats you differently than all the other girls."

"You should know right? You are his best friend." He looks at me and smiles, "He may have mentioned something about that but I guess I shouldn't be talking about it."

"I won't say anything about it by the way. I don't do that." He laughs, "I'm aware! I wouldn't have told you if I felt you were the type to say something."

I look up at the sky with my hands behind my head, "Hmm I guess that is true but I don't have any feelings for him."

When we got to the school I hugged my siblings and told them I hired a nanny to take of them. They both nodded and went inside. After dropping my siblings off the walk back to our school was nothing but pure silence.

We both walked into the classroom together making everyone to say "Oooooooh". I could see Oikawa get a little mad and turn to the window. However me and Iwa sat down at our seats and the day finally begone.

*After school practice*

I walk to the gym making my way to the coach, "Hey coach! I want to apologize for leaving so suddenly yesterday. Something came up!"

"It's alright y/n. Oikawa told me more or less what had happened! He really cares for you."

I look to see Oikawa serving the ball, "Yeah I guess." A faint smile appeared on my face.

Ever since I got into the gym the boys had been hard at work practicing for their match with Shiratorizawa that was less than a week away. As the manager I did have to help them with passes and shit like that.

I reach down to my toes to stretch out my legs, "Nice ass princess!" Oikawa snickers.

I quickly stand up facing him, "You should focus on practicing instead of looking at my ass which is also something you don't have." I chided.

He laughed at me then proceeded to set the ball for Kindaichi.

What a bitch.

As practice came to a close I started cleaning the gym while some of the teammates helped me. Everyone else was talking to each other while changing their clothes.

"You'll be alright by yourself? I have to go pick my sister up from ballet practice." Kunimi asked as he approached me.

"Yeah. Tell her I said hi!" I say while sweeping the floor.

I watch him walk out the gym and continued to clean. As everyone started to leave the gym I quickly put the chairs away.

"Y/n!" Oikawa yells running to me.

"What?"

"Can I walk you home?"

I glance at him for a second to see that he was serious. "Hm your fan girls are actually waiting for you outside."

"Really?!" He turns around to see no one there. "Huh? Why did you lie to me?" He whined.

"Maybe cause I don't want you to take me home. What happened to Iwaizumi? Just go with him." I say grabbing the gym keys from my pocket.

"He said he was busy... But I really want to take you home, please?"

I shake my head while walking out the gym. I lock the doors and turn to face Oikawa, "Fine."

"Yay!" He exclaims.

He's such a idiot haha.