- M E M O R I E S -

(explict language! just warning you!)
                                                                                                                    ~ The following week ~

                                                                                                                           - Luke POV -

I woke in a white room not knowing where I was. I looked around seeing if I could see anything.

I felt a hand go on my shoulder. I looked behind me to see what looked like my mom who died when I was 2 from cancer.

"M....mom?" I stamerd as a tear fell down my face. The woman nodded.

"Yes hunny?" She said as her eyes filled with tears. I hugged her as my face was practicly just water.

"I love you Luke..." She said as she kissed me. Then she disapeard.

I jolted up out of my bed realising it was all a dream. I got up out of my bed and went to kitchen to get some breakfest, I saw my sisster Lucy sitting there, she's in forth grade.

"Good morning Luke!" She said eating her ceral. "Theres some fruit loops in the cabnit!"

"I think I'm going to skip breakfest." I said going to grab my bag for school. (He already changed)

"Bye Lucy" I said leaving the house.

                                                                                                                             - Milly POV -

                                                                                                                            ~ Lunch time ~

I sat down with the same pepole I usally sit with, Haley, Sean, Luke, and Zander. They were just talking about random stuff that there do for christmas break.

"I gotta say Hailey," Luke said "A free trip Hawai sounds pretty fun to me!" "Yeah but I turend down the offer!" She said taking a sip of her water. "I mean I would rather spend time with you guys then just me and Zander!" She smiling. "Well thankfully you care about us!" I said leaning back in my seat.

"What do you mean?" Sean asked. "Well Jake STILL hasent move tables to sit with us." I said looking over to his table. "Milly you know Jake has other-" Hailey started but was interupted by Zander. "She has a point. We sit here and talk about the band while he's over there goofing around." Zander stood up "Why does he not need to be here? When Sidney joined the band you made her sit with us!" We all stood at him in shock of what he said.

Sidney was a past band member and a really good friend untill there was a lock down at our school. There was an active shooter is the hall's. Sidney went to the bathroom and never came back. We later found her body dead in the hall.

"Z-zander sit down.." Luke said trying to him calm down.

"No! He shouldnt be over there playing around! I bet he's stiil being the jerk he is right now!" We all just sat there.

"ZANDER! WHAT DID I SAY!" Luke said raising his voice. We've never heard him angry. Ever.

Zander looked at Luke in shock of what he said. Zander sat down slowlly

for the rest of lunch we were all quite

                                                                                                                 ~ End of the school day ~

I walked over to my locker, grabing my books.

"Um.. Milly? About earlier... I thought you were right." Zander said from behind me.

"I mean if he comes late at least talk with us at lunch!"  I closing my locker

"Well well, if it isnt the freaks! Where's the rest of the gang? Did you lose them?" Drew said with Zoey clutching his arm

"No." I said leaning agianst my locker.

"Alright. Well just remmber to be kind to our Jakey boy!" He said grining. "Bye freaks!"

"Asshole..." I said so that Drew couldnt hear

"He sure is now I'm going to go to the park and get some ice cream. Wanna come?" Zander asked me

"Yeah of course! But I have to bring my little sister and her friend, is that OK with you?" I said starting to walk to the school doors

"Yeah thats fine now come on." He said following me

I swear if this gets 1k viwes I'm gonna explode.

655 words