Chapter 15

Deandre Knowels

South California

"Nahh bro, ion wanna hear nun of that, her crackhead ass of a mother keep fucking with her

"Nahh bro, ion wanna hear nun of that, her crackhead ass of a mother keep fucking with her. She too damn sweet to be getting beat on" I said while walking back into my room looking for my black outfit and grabbed my black Air force 1 for tonight.

"Yeah I'm gonna text the group chat later on, we handling this shit tonight" I said hanging up on my personal hitman. Walking into the bathroom I brushed my teeth and took of my durag brushing my waves.

"Deandre"

Walking out the bathroom I looked at Zai who sat up in the bed while wiping her eyes. "Wassup, how you sleep?" I asked while analyzing her face as she got out the bed while taking her snuggie out making me laugh.

"Mmmm I slept good, your bed is comfortable" she said walking past me into the bathroom.

"I bet, wash yo little hands nasty, over there digging in your ass"

"Sir don't do that, trust me my ass don't stank and my ass was eating up these little ass pajama pants" she said while turning around looking at her butt in the mirror.

"Them pajama ain't small, you just thick as hell" I said looking her ass about to grab it but she slapped my hand away before looking through my cabinet grabbing an extra tooth brush. Damn she nosey.

"Dee what the fuck is this" she said laughing pulling a big ass box of plan b pills and condoms. Looking at what she pulled out I grabbed them both before putting them back in the cabinet.

"That's what happens when you're nosey." I said

"I was not being nosey I was looking for a toothbrush. Why do you have a big ass box of plan b's like you selling them and condoms, where you get them from"

"Amazon duh you can't never have enough of those, bitches is unpredictable these days, they want you to have there baby just so they can put you on child support, I ain't going for na of that" I said walking out the bathroom

"You is something else"

"Mmm, we pulling up to Kay place, you feel comfortable going or you wanna relax here?" I asked

"Yeah i'm going I miss my friend, i'm bout to go get something from my suitcase in the car" she said walking to the door

"I brought them inside they in the other bedroom across this room" I said taking off my shirt

Looking in the draw for a white fitted tee I felt eyes on me and I didn't hear my room door open yet. Looking up I seen Zai staring at me probably in a daze. "Zai you heard me" I said laughing

"Yeah I did"

"What I say"

"You said..." she said smiling finally turning her head the other way.