Meeting You Was Fate

|| special chapter💙

   It was loud, the sound of the speaker rang loudly in Athanasia's ears as she tried to find her brunette friend that is now dancing in the sea of people.

   Athanasia was afraid, she was never in a party before. She suddenly bumped into someone, causing her to tumble backwards. She immediately close her eyes to feel the hard impact of the floor, but she felt nothing but a hand around her waist.

   She looked up to see a pair of red eyes, staring down at her. She gulped and immediately scurried off his grip.

   "Oh, Athy!!" A familiar voice called. Athanasia turned and finally saw her drunk friend, stumbling towards her.

   "Jeez, where were you?!" Athanasia whined as she tried to help her friend out to stand properly.

   "Ooohh~~" Helena slurred, pointing at Athanasia and the man who caught her earlier. "You already met Lucas, huh? Luckyyy!"

   Athanasia frowned. "Lu-who?"

   "Lucas!" Helena pointed at the man named Lucas again. The ravenette rolled his eyes, shaking his head in disagree.

   "No, I just accidentally bumped into her, that's all," Lucas said. "I don't know her name.."

   "Well now you do!!" Helena exclaimed. "Athy, this is Lucas, and Lucas this is Athy!"

   "Is Athy really your real name?" Lucas raised a brow, staring at the confused blonde weirdly. "Or it's just a nickname."

   "Athanasia," Athanasia said. "Athanasia is my real name, and yeah Athy is just a nickname."

   "I'll let you two talk, my boyfriend is calling me!" Helena laughed drunkily, stumbling through the crowd to find her boyfriend.

   "You don't even a boyfriend!!" The two yelled at the drunk brunette, causing her to stuck her tongue at them as she walk away.

   Athanasia and Lucas stared at each other, awkwardly as they realized that they had said the same sentence at the same time. They both laughed.

   "Wow.. I didn't know that Helena has other friends, huh?" Athanasia said. "She never told me about you."

   "I'm hurt," Lucas sarcastically said, placing his hand on his chest as if he's really hurt. "I believe that Helena had told me about you once."

   "Well, I'm her best friend!" Athanasia said proudly, making Lucas playfully roll his eyes.

   "How about we talk over there?" Lucas asked, pointing to a emtpy couch.

   "Sure!"

   And that's how it all started.