Backstory-Agent Midas

Midas=Mafia Leader, Stereotypical smart guy, Son of Victor Von Doom(Also Known as "Tony" or "boss")
In high school he had sex with Sky, it did not go well because she was both under the influence and she  was Brutus' Girlfriend at the time.
He once had sex with mystique but due to her transformation capabilities Midas was freaked out when he say that she turned into him. Going down to the tiniest detail, He hasn't seen her since.
He was on the Football team in high school and he met Cable his time traveling best friend who allowed Midas to play football well because of his brute strength blocking all the players killing them in the process most of the time.
He has an ETD (Electrical Transmitted disease) (from Storm) which gives him electrical capabilities.
He runs a Mafia consisting of Him, His pet cat Meowcles and his son Kit. Midas'  son Fade, Brutus, Cable, Agent Peely, Ripply, Bassassin and Victor Von doom(formerly Midas' boss and father)
After his scheme to destroy the storm backfired, he and agent Brutus were sent to the shadow realm were he was possessed to do evil. (Throughout Fortnightmares) Afterwords,  Midas gained enough strength to fight over and control the evil within to use it for good allowing him and Brutus to return to earth to fight again in the quest to stop his father from destroying every players ghost (haha destiny time) during the trials.
Hobbies involve calling anything and everything "Tony" complaining to his father about financial support and doing missions with Brutus and Bassassin.
His favourite Emote is Rage