Chapter One: Happiness

It has been a very long time
Y/N's POV

I giggled as my daughter was trying to fix the TV. She was messing with the wires and everything. But nothing worked. I giggled and called out to her.

"Lyra sweetie.... Please let me try... The TV might explode from your messing around." I said as she groaned and nodded. I went behind the TV and began to fix it.

When I was done, the movie we were trying to watch came on. "Mom.... How...." She said. I giggled and laughed uncontrollably.

"I have many secrets I have never told you." I winked at her. She laughed and we got the popcorn. We began to watch the movie when my daughter paused it.

"Hey mom?" She asked. I turned toward her with a smile. "Can I ask a question?" She asked. I nodded my head giggling.

"You can ask me anything sweetheart! Don't be afraid to ask." I said rubbing her arm lovingly.

"I was wondering.... You know how I was looking for my camera in the attic?" She asked. I nodded scared. "I found something.... Something else.... I was wondering if I can look at it...." She said.

"Well can you get please? Or is it still in the attic because of your scared butt!" I said laughing. She giggled and nodded.

"Can you come with me to get it please?" She asked. I nodded my head and we started heading up there. When we got there, it was all dark, dusty and old. I turned the light on.

"Wow I haven't been up here in ages.... Now what is it you wanted to look at?" I asked looking at her. She walked up to this one book....

Oh shit.....

"This one. It looks so old! And it's a photo album I think.... Because there is pictures around it." She said smiling. I smiled at her and nodded. I grabbed the book and grabbed the pictures around it.

When I was done, we headed down the stairs."Yeah of course! Anyways! Let me look at all this real quick. Making sure I don't have anything grusum is stuff in there." I joked. She groaned at me And I could see her mad.

"I listen and read Creepypasta stories mom! Do you know how grusum that is?! Jeff the Killer literally comes up and murders his family! And almost his brother! My theory is that Homicidal Liu went with Zalgo!" She said. My knees became weak. I held onto the table for support so she doesn't know.

"Actually.... He forgave Jeff! It's obvious." I sad and she groaned. " They recently went on a killing spree the other day Honey. So please. They forgave eachother." I said. I missed my brothers.

"How do you know about this!" She asked. I giggled and pointed to the newspaper I just read. "Cheater! Also, I just figured out, the Glitch was killed exactly 17 years ago!" She said. I turned to her quickly.

"How do you know that?" I asked. She showed me her phone. It had the newest news. Apparently, one of the pastas were caught and they kept asking where I.... The Glitch was at. They told the truth and said he was dead.

"Oh wow.... I already knew this." I said and went through the album. I seen a picture of Ben and I as our pasta. I ripped the picture out and grabbed whatever gave her a hint that I was a pasta in there.

"Wow that is a lot of pics! Are you done yet?! Also.... HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?" She asked. I shrugged and seen a picture of when me and Ben actually got together thanks to slender. I then felt dizzy thinking of my old home.

"I don't know. He never went killing after my friends Birthday." I said. She ohhed and nodded.

"Yeah true... I wonder... How and why he died...." She said. My eyes widened and I thought about it. I did kill myself to save the other pastas.