7

His body was so weak, “come with me Penny” I slung his arm around my neck and helped him into the bathroom. I gently remove the shredded shirt that clung to his sweaty, bloody chest, he giggled as I came to the realization that I'd have to take off his pants for him “you ass” I grumble, I slowly pull off his pants, I shut my eyes tightly and finish undressing him from his dirty, sweaty and bloody clothes. I open my eyes and quickly shut them when I see his huge thing. 

  He laughed and I turned away from him and I finally opened my eyes back up “I trust you can get in the tub yourself” he giggles “thanks dolly, you can look now” I take a deep breath and turn back towards him. He was laying back in the tub, thankfully he was covered in bubbles but his long legs rested on the back wall, he smiled and lifted his now healed hands from the soapy water I roll my eyes “I'm going to get dressed” he nods “Ok, doll-face” and I walk out of the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

I look out the window and sigh as rain pours from the sky, I roll my eyes at the bad weather and walk to my dresser. I put on some black skinny jeans and a tight black tank top, I put my (H/C) into a messy bun and threw on an oversized black sweater. I walk out to the livingroom and find my phone on the windowsill. I was shocked to see that it is 12:45, I sit down on the couch and start looking through my instagram.

*a hour later*  

I hear the bathroom door open, and Penny walks over to me and sits next to me “so puppet, whatcha wanna do” he asked playfully, I grin “I don't know, im kinda hungary, want me to make you something-I mean it won't be like human or anything-” he grins at me “come on dolly, let's get you some food” he grabs my hand pactally drags me out the door.