| 016; s i x t e e n.

[ A R D E N ]

[10.21.1976]

[ t h i r d p e r s o n]

[ unedited ]

"sirius orion black!"arden shouted, entering the nearly empty boys' dormitory

"sirius orion black!"arden shouted, entering the nearly empty boys' dormitory. "you're dead to me. you hear that? DEAD."

"ow, okay, ow! OW! QUIT, WOMAN," he screamed as she began hitting him with her shoe. "WHAT DID I DO?"

"oh you know exactly what you did you little—"

"what's going on party peoples," peter said, walking out of the bathroom in only a towel, toothbrush hanging out of his mouth. 

"AHH—" sirius screeched. "peter your CLOTHES! where are they? FIND THEM!"

"ehehe," peter giggled jokingly, running towards sirius on his tip toes with his arms weirdly bent.

 "oh merlin. i'm out. see you guys," arden said. "deuces."

"wait what about the thing you were talking about?" sirius asked. 

"oh yeah! get him peter!!" and with that, the two began bombarding sirius, tickling him and hitting him and pulling his hair.

"okay, okay, enough. sirius why would you do that to me," arden said sadly, plopping down beside her best friend. "you knew i wasn't ready to talk to remus yet. i just told you about it last week."

"no you didn't. i would remember."

"oh i most certainly did tell you. because unlike you, i tell you everything."

"psh i do tell you everything. well like almost everything."

"mhm yeah so when we're you gonna tell me that you and ivory have been owling again?"

"what?"

"oh you know... writing letters; having your owls deliver them to each other. the norm."

"i didn't know if she was ready to go public with it again yet."

"y'all are back together?!" arden exclaimed. "aww bubs, i'm so happy for you!" she said, giving sirius a tight hug. 

"thanks, a, i really appreciate it. just do me a favor and keep it quiet, will you?"

"of course i will. but i still can't believe you set me up. i'm kinda mad at you for that, man. that's just wrong."

"aww i'm sorry i didn't mean to upset you, i just wanted y'all to stop avoiding each other," he said sadly. 

"aw, bubs, it's okay," arden assured him. "we love pitiful sirius."

she gave him a kiss on the head and stood up. "i'm going to bed. i'm tired as hell, mate."

"you could always just sleep in here," her friend offered. 

"oh you wish," she said with a wink. 

"baby girl you can sleep here any day," he said, playfully winking back.