My mate

Lotor pov**

I wanted him,his smell was making me horny, even standing like ten feet away from him.

"DAM," I think as I shuffle my feet on the ground as my member twitches in my pants.

Soooooo.....I say sternly  as the room goes quite.

Why am I here? I yaun quietly,one eye open, one closed.

"Well, we need your corporation to create an alliance between races." Alura said calmly. "

"You say your not like your father but you continue to fight us,yes you have set all the planets free, that your father had imprisoned,but that doesnt explain why you still attack us".Allura said kinda irritated

Oo I  say.well that's because you won't give me my mate

Narrator pov**

Everyone stared shocked. Looking towards lance.

Every member of Voltron knows that Lance is an omaga,in fact, he is the pack omaga.

Keith,shiro, and coran are the packs Alphas

Hunk,pidge, and Allura are the packs betas.

They all would protect lance with their lives,the omaga of any packs are the ones considered the life of the pack,if the omaga gets hurt,they all feel the pain.

They will feel the omagas emotions too.that is why allura pulled lance away from lotor ,she felt that he was scared but happy.

Shiro pov**

WHAT"shiro growled  fiercely "

"Your not touching our FUCKING omaga" shiro said stomping his way in between their omaga and the Alpha that is trying to take him away.

Lance pov**

Shiro yelled and it scared the shit out of me. I whined while slowly hiding behind Laura,holding tightly onto the back of her dress.

I was so scared that I let out a sour smell of burnt rosemary and sugar.

(btw they smell nasty when they get burnt dont try it,I swear it will make your nose bleed,not really but u know  what I mean)

My packs heads turned so fast towards me I thought they would get whiplash. I whined again  because they were all looking at me.

Tears start threatening to leave my eyes as I pull Laura's dress, telling her that I want to go.

As an omaga my emotions change  rapidly all the time. I can cry so easy, which is happening now.

Lotor pov**

My omaga was whining and all I could do was watch, this stupid guy with the white fluff was in my way of my mate.

I lowly growled as that 10,000 year old BITCH put her hand on the middle of his back,taking  him into a room in the ship.

              ***Later that night***

Lotor pov**

After my mate was taken away the put me into a cell in the bottom  of the ship.for a cell it was pretty  nice,it was warm,it had a nice bed,and they even put clothes in the closet.

I guess they really want to become allies.

I smirk  because I can smell my omaga,it seems like he is curious.
Little foot steps could be heard  coming down the hall way.

As he was getting close I could feel the heat rise into my body,I growled lustily,once I did I could smell  that he was starting his heat.

"Your in heat" I whisper

He softly nodded  his head" umm..t..this is umm...my f..first heat, I think your smell started it",he said with his head down blushing as red as  a strawberry.

I licked my lips and said"do you want my help",I said looking at him up and down  with lust filled eyes

His golden blue eyes looked at me and he said"would you really do that for me".his eyes looked like they were sparkling as I shook my head as a "yes"

Chapter made NOVEMBER 17 TH  2020

I MADE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I FELT MODAVATED  BECAUSE OF A COMMENT 

THANK U picklegirlygirl

I will update again by the 19th of November (2days)