Prologue: Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Hello there. I'm Ezekiel. A former guardian angel. I got fired because apparently, I was 'terrible' at my job. I know what you are thinking; was I terrible at my job? well, I'll let you be the judge of that.

But, first thing's first, almost everything you thought you knew about us guardians is false. To you, we are a blessing. To us, you are a curse; we hate you humans (you have no idea how good it feels to finally say that out loud). You are to us what community service is to earth offenders, the only difference is, unlike community service, we are not let off easily. We get demoted the the lowest rank; the role of a guardian. It's also our last line of hope; if an angel fails at being a guardian, he or she is out. We get banished to earth to wander for all eternity.

Now that I'm here - out of job - I've decided to document some of my encounters with humans over the years.

Before we get into it, here are few things you need to know about our job. First, we can't see the future, we don't know what's going to happen; it's annoying when you brats pray that we 'protect' you from things we can't see. Secondly, we don't have any control over you, we can only whisper in your ears when we think you are about to make a bad decision. And Finally, we can't change anything that has already happened, we can only guide you through it, so you don't make dumber decisions, and trust me, you make many of those. Now that you are all caught up, let's get started.