A/n

(Please note: I do not own any videos, pictures, or music that I may or may not use. All the credit for the fan drawings and official drawings, music, and videos of Star Wars goes to the creators of them, Lucasfilm, and Disney respectively). Though the only thing I do own is this...

Please bare with me I am new to this stuff and writing everything will take time for me to do because of school mostly and other personal stuff, nothin too major

Please bare with me I am new to this stuff and writing everything will take time for me to do because of school mostly and other personal stuff, nothin too major. I will make sure to notify you guys if I am either sick, busy, or any other reasons I haven't been writing (I refuse to keep readers in the dark😡). The max break I will take is a full week. The schedule for my writing of these stories will be a week, if I'm not lazy. I will be using that week to write the story (you may get lucky if the next part or chapter is done early). Please leave a comment for any misspellings and grammar problems, I've never written a story before (well not school related like english assignments I guess).

Yes I know the Mando is around his mid 30's but just go with it. I don't think I will make any mention of the mom (because I don't want to divert from the story too much) other than some slight dialogues mentioning her when the son and the mando talk. She will be nameless though sadly, other than being called "The Mom." The son is going to either be around 18'ish or a full on adult but I don't think full on adult will fit well for some reason.

Before I start I will make some sort of poll on here saying to choose what you look like for the story, weapons (blasters most likely), and other stuff. Most comments of your choice will be what you look like and what weapon you use. But if you don't like the options or don't like the majority vote result of the choices, you can just search and imagine what you look like. I might just choose for you to make the writing easier for me or I just don't have a lot of people reading this:(

I think that's it for now, I may add another A/n in case I forgot to mention anything. As always, may the force be with you.