Chapter 1, Part 2: The Mandalorians

Sorry if this part was long I was planning on another part but there wasn't much time left on episode 1 for it to be a long enough episode, so I decided to put the rest of the episode on this part.
————————————————————————
The Son POV:
Time skip to the planet Navarro

The Razor Crest goes to land near a group of other ships next to the town of Navarro. The planet used to be run by the empire but after the empire fell it's home to the bounty hunter's guild. We head out and walk to a cantina in the place. As we enter the cantina we get a lot of stares toward our way. We simply ignore them and head to a nearby table for our reward for the bounties we took care of.

Greef Karga: Ah that was fast. Did you catch them all?

Both dad and I give all our bounty trackers to Karga as an answer.

Greef Karga: Good. I'll begin the off-load. (Speaking huttese to a worker of Greef Karga.

The worker heads out to get our bounties off our ship.

Greef Karga puts down a couple of...Imperial credits?

The Son: You're kidding right?

Greef Karga: That's the reward, right there kid.

The Mando: These are imperial credits.

Greef Karga: They still spend.

The Mando: I don't know if you heard but the Empire is gone.

Greef Karga: It's all I've got.

Dad and I, not wanting to hear anymore from him, ties to take the bounty trackers back, but Greef quickly stops us from doing so.

Greef Karga: Save the theatrics. Fine, I'll...

Greef then takes out some other items as an added reward for our work.

Greef: I can do Calamari Flan...But I can only pay half.

The Mando: ...Fine

The Son: (sighs) I guess we could find some use in them.

Both dad and I take our so called reward back put in in our bags.

Meanwhile back at the Razor Crest:
The bounty collectors are validating and confirming the fugitives that were captured that way the bounty hunters actually did their job.

Back in the Cantina:
As we wait for another job we can complete Greef takes out some bounty pucks for us to show what options are available.

Greef Karga: Hmm. I have a bail jumper...A bail jumper, another bail jumper, a wanted smuggler.

The Mando: We'll take them all.

The Son: Yea why don't you thrown in another bail jumper while you're at it.

Greef Karga: No hold on. There are other members of the guild, and this is all I have.

The Son: Why is it so slow?

Greef Karga: It's not slow at all, actually. Very busy. They just don't want to pay Guild rates. They don't care if it's sloppy.