3.2

Parker's POV:

"Oh yeah definitely, actually I'm making chocolate chip cookies right now, you wanna come?" I ask, silently hoping she says yes.

"Sure, although I'm telling you, I have no experience whatsover," She sheepishly replies, scrunching her brows.

She's so fucking cute.

"That's okay," I chuckle.

She locks her door and follows me as we walk back to my place.

"Welcome to my abode,"I say opening the door.

Abode seriously?

She walks in and glances around.

"Kitchen's this way."

My eyes fall on the unopened bag of sugar that I had placed on the counter like an absolute idiot.

I glance at Blair to see if she's looking elsewhere so I can discreetly put it away but she's already looking at it.

Great.

"Didn't you say you were out of sugar?" She asks folding her hands and looking at me with a smirk.

Ah humor based on my pain.

Now's not the time for a friends reference.

Right right.

"Wait really, oh I must have not seen it," I  say, laughing nervously.

"Sure," She lets it go but she probably knows I'm lying.

Great going Park.

"So I never asked but what do you do?"

"I'm a prosecutor," She replies.

Great, I'm doomed, she definitely knows I lied.

"Okay I'll come clean, I knew I had sugar, I just needed an excuse to come talk to you."

She's gonna go running for the hills.

Shush would you.

She chuckles.

"What?" I ask, utterly confused.

Why is she laughing?

"You're so cute," She smiles, making me notice a dimple on her right cheek that I hadn't seen before.

Are you trying to kill me with your cuteness Blair?

"Thanks I guess?"

"Anytime, now are those cookies gonna make themselves or?" She smiles.

"Right, let me get the eggs."