The Aquariam - Joonmin

Little: Joonie ( 1-2)Main Cg: JiminCg: BTS

Main Cg: Jimin
Cg: BTS

( I just love baby Joon :(( )

Joonie sitting on his mama's bed with his cute baby blue ocean paci plopped into his mouth. Sitting so nice playing with his ocean stuffies dressed in his big white shirt that swallows him and dark blue short overalls. Today is the day he's been waiting for for a while, his mama has finally had a day off of work so they can go to the aquarium like the baby has asked repeatedly.

Joon waited patiently for his mama to come back and put his shoes on for him cause Joon is clumsy and forgets to tie his shoes so mama just said he'd do it for him. He grew bored of playing and was ready to go, poor baby waits too long all the time whenever mama agrees to take him on an adventure.

The door started to open and Joon hoped it was mama to say everyone is ready to go but instead it was Jungkook who walked in and gave a warm smile.

"C'mon Joon mama is packing the car, we're leaving now."

Joon let out the biggest squeal possible making grabby hands to the younger showing his puppy dog eyes. Jungkook chuckles picking the male up along with his two stuffies since he doesn't go anywhere with out them plus Joon wanted them to see their friends at the aquarium.

The baby was placed in the car his mama showed a warm smiling buckling him in and kissing all over his face handing him his blankie, some snackies in his backup sippy and of course kook handed him his stuffies.

The small boy couldn't contain his excitement and was squealing and talking to his stuffies the whole way. His mama would look in the mirror to look at the boy and seeing him point at a lot of things and babble to his friends about how cool and pretty everything was when they arrived. He was screaming in excitement and saying everything is awesome when they were only in the parking lot.

Jimin picked the boy up and held him on his hip kissing his cheek and grabbing his baby bag. The rest of the boys got out (they took two cars) and everyone headed inside.
The man who worked there asked if they wanted a tour of the place and of course without mama's permission Joon told the man yes and smiled.

They followed the man as he gave the tour of the place, telling the boys facts about the animals to which the only boy listening was Joon. Joon even telling the man facts about the animals he saw and squealing when an animal came close to the glass.
The place was huge and had a lot to explore so of course they're gonna be on their feet all day but the only one complaining is Yoongi since he didn't wanna be pulled out of bed but he came cause Joon politely and Cutely asked him to come.

They had little rides kids would ride but Joon insisted that he just ride them because his adventure wouldn't be complete without them.
He rode every single one then grew hungry, Joon let out the biggest whine gaining his mamas attention letting mama know he's "Hunry" and in need of food or else he's gonna be whiney and moody til food was placed in front of him and he can eat.

Jimin picked him up again hushing him as he was in the middle of whining, they waited in line to get their food and poor boy was so hungry his stomach was literally screaming at him, Tae and Kook had to kept him entertained so he doesn't throw a fit and Joon wasn't the type to do so unless something was really bothering him and he hated hunger pain with a passion. "Baby mama needs you to stop whining and kicking love or else we're gonna leave early." Jimin said to which it angered Joon more so Tae took Joon out of his mamas hands and told Jimin what they wanted and sat down.

Joon was handed to Jin and luckily to calm Joon down he had a bit of his own snack left and gave the rest of it to Joon.

Joon laying his head back on Jins chest as he sat on his lap and watched the tv that was closest to him.
Jimin came back with the food with some help from Hoseok and everyone ate. Joon ended up falling a bit deeper so mama had to feed him and everyone else got a turn to do so as well.

They continued to look and walk around and hear Joon babble to the animals or about them, at night the place had a firework show around this big tree that was in the back which led to the zoo part of the place and they had a little show for everyone with actors dressed as animals, Joon pointing out all the animals they saw inside and mama kissing his ear praising him for remembering and being on his best behavior.

After the show they headed home, Joon was fast asleep in the car, baby was so tired from walking all day and squealing the life out of himself, and the time he spent running around playing with Hoseok and Yoongi while everyone else took a bathroom break.

Jimin slipped a hoodie on him cause it got really cold and put the seatbelt for him and handing him his blankie to keep his legs and his stuffies warm.

Jimin smiled knowing Joon had a really good day and plopped the boys paci to his mouth and clipped the pacifier clip to the hoodie and kissed his head.

"I love you Joonie."