Pretty - Sope

Little: Hoseok (3-5)Caregiver: Yoongi⚠️TW// Mention of Self Harm⚠️

Caregiver: Yoongi
⚠️TW// Mention of Self Harm⚠️

"Baby! Daddy is home!" Yoongi said, putting his bag down and slipping his coat off, untying his shoes and placing them neatly next to his other pairs that lay by the door he looked up thinking he'd see his beautiful baby but instead was met with a big wave of silence.
Yoongi grew concerned before calling Hoseok's name again and again but still no reply. He saw his stuffie laying in the couch which was odd considering he takes his stuffie everywhere even to the bathroom cause he's scared to go alone especially when his daddy can't take him.

He looked around, in the bedroom, the kitchen, the laundry room, texted his phone only to find it stuffed into the couch which was also weird and it was unlocked. Then he noticed the messages on the screen and read through them, he knew it was wrong but it's only cause he wants to protect Hoseok cause he loves him dearly.

He noticed that an anonymous number texted him a bunch of mean things even tho this number was Hoseok's toxic ex trying to get back with him and blackmail him, it's a long story but Yoongi helped him.

He put the phone down and walked to the bathroom expecting it to open with ease but instead the door wouldn't budge, he looked under the door and saw Hoseok's feet, he just stood there not making a single sound.

"Baby cmon you know how I feel about locked doors."

"Baby please open the door for daddy."

"Cmon my love I have sunny out here looking for you too."

"Baby pretty please open the door."

Yoongi grew even more worried cause Hoseok wasn't replying so he instead decided that he doesn't have anything to open the door with he would just have to break it down. He slammed himself multiple time til the door flew open and Hoseok stood there with a blank expression.

"Baby! Why weren't you answering me?!" Yoongi said holding onto his shoulder groaning.

"Sorry daddy.. was just sitting down and thinking."

"Alright baby but you know the drill every time you lock yourself in the bathroom."

Without hesitation Hoseok rolled up his sleeves and show Yoongi his arms and wrist, his arms were covered in old self harm marks and which Hoseok would always tear up when he saw them cause he had to live with them the rest of his life and Yoongi always reminded him of how pretty he is.

Daddy kissed his head picking him up and holding him on his hip. He walked into their bedroom and laying him down, kissing gently at his palled skin and complementing him, praising him and showing him love.

He slipped his shirt off checking seeing no new marks only seeing the old ones by his ribs and kissed his chest and tummy, he took his pants off and checked him on his thighs and saw nothing new and kisses at his hips and thighs and kissed at his wrist. "Your such a good boy for me baby. I'm proud that you didn't add on another battle wound." Battle wound is what the called Hoseok's scars since he didn't like to call them any other names then battle wounds, it makes him feel like a super hero and it makes him feel better about it all.

Hoseok smiled as Yoongi grabbed pajamas since Hoseok's favorite rainbow shirt was stained again from the Mac and cheese he ate earlier.

He dressed the boy and laid in bed pulling him closer and kissing his head, running fingers through his hair he kisses his cheeks and eye lids and gave a peck to his pretty pink lips.

"Baby I saw what was on your phone. Could you tell me everything that happen today?"

"Was watchin cartoon den got messages and saw mean things an I gots sad and went to da bathroom to add more battle wounds but den I remembered wha you taughts me an didn do it bu I stayed in da bafroom cause I didn wan look at da phone.."

"Awww baby.." Yoongi frowned seeing Hoseok sniffling and holding back tears which were already falling no matter how hard he tried.

He held Hoseok close and praised him nonstop til he heard Hoseoks soft breathing and saw he was fast asleep in daddy's arms. He smiled and yawned ready to fall asleep next to him. "My brave boy, I love you so much." Before closing his eyes and drifting off.

(Sorry dis short I didn't have much to add when I came up with this but I will add a part two maybe or not I dunno we shall see. But also this made me really really sad 🥺😭)