Fall weather - Yoonjin

Little: Yoongi (2-3)Caregiver: Seokjin

Caregiver: Seokjin

It was fall, the perfect time of year. The leaves Turing orange, the hotness Turing into cool air, it's spooky and turkey season as everyone says and it gives an over all good feeling.

Fall is the time of year when Yoongi regresses the most, he loves the weather cause dada always puts him in his cutest and comfiest clothes but they also get to go to a pumpkin patch every year and get the biggest pumpkin to carve and put it outside so everyone can see how pretty it is.

As Yoongi woke up, excited to finally do pumpkin carving again with dada he looked to his side and saw dada not there asleep by him anymore like he was last night.

Yoongi's first instinct was to go to the kitchen cause usually dada would be in there making breakfast for everyone or drinking coffee looking like had just woken up from months of sleep and hasn't seen light in years.

Next he went to the living room and seeing the tv on but no one on the couch made him question where else could his amazing dada be. He ran into everyone's rooms seeing everyone still asleep, ruffling his own minty hair he looked under the beds seeing if his dada was playing a game with him and he didn't realize.

"Dada?" Yoongi said looking around in Kookie and taetes room checking under their beds." Baby what are you doing looking under there?" Tae asked scooping the male up but he only let out whines of protest cause he needed to find his dada first.

"Taetae! Go of me! wan dada! No fin him!" Tae stood up and rubbed his back calming him seeing that he started to panic and took him to the laundry room where his dada was doing his clothes. "Dada is right here bub don't worry he's alright."

"Da!" Yoongi squeaked running to seokjin as he was squatting down arms open ready to hold his little boy and Yoongi instantly ran into his arms wrapping his own around his dada's neck.

"My baby was scared something happened wasn't he?" And Yoongi eagerly nodded. Dada chuckled kissing the top of his head and walking out of the laundry room upstairs.
Heading straight into their shared room he laid Yoongi down and started to undress him. He kisses at his baby's soft exposed belly causing Yoongi to let out a cute squeal Jin walked to the closet picking out what Yoongi will be wearing since he did promise today like always when it first opens they will go to the pumpkin patch.

After getting dressed the boy ran into Kookie's room pulling him and Tae out after they were dressed to play while dada finished breakfast for everyone with the help of Jimin and Hoseok expect Hoseok was only allowed to watch because last time him and Kookie were playing with the food and burnt it.

Yoongi would hand his friends blocks and toys and they would gossip and go on and on about candy and how Yoongi deserves candy and how Yoongi likes candy and how he's not allowed to have candy unless he earned it and also how he thinks that rule is stupid and he's planning on stealing candy.
He tells the maknae's everything cause they don't tattle on him and he even sneaks them candy from Dada's candy jar along with Cookies he would stash away.

Jin hearing his baby whine and seeing him point at his tummy and saying the monster inside him is back he was quick with breakfast and everyone got to eat.

Once they were done they backed Yoongis little bag that he carries with him everywhere when he's feeling tiny. He sat in the couch watching his dad tie his shoes and pick him up walking out the house and placing the boy in the car.
Excited he kept singing songs about pumpkins and even screamed the lyrics he and Kookie made up just to piss his dada off to yoongi's liking it worked and him and Kookie had a giggle for which turned into a long period of laughter because Jungkook started wheezing which made Yoongi laugh and obviously laughing is contagious it even had Jin giggling and chuckling.

Finally arriving Yoongi unbuckled his seat belt and ran out the car, Hoseok catching up to him and picking him up knowing he gets lost easily and they all entered inside.
He squeaked seeing all the pretty pumpkins and the fairy lights, the decorations and even stand filled with festive food and candy, even a big bounce house you know Yoongi is gonna drag somebody on.

Dada set Yoongi down on the ground so he can hold his hand and walk and pick the pumpkin, they saw all the fun and cool displays and Yoongi would point to the ones he likes. He saw more bounce houses and started bouncing up and down tugging his dada's hand and motioning to the bounce house.

"Later baby we have to get your pumpkin like you wanted ok." Yoongi whined but nodded as they walked to the big stash of pumpkins. Yoongi gasped seeing the pumpkins got even bigger this year and squealed when he laid his eyes upon the biggest pumpkin he's ever seen.
" 'ada! Punkin!" And Dada was quick to pick the one his baby had pointed at, it was heavy but anything for his baby.

He paid for the pumpkin and bought his baby two baby pumpkins to go with the big one. Yoongi smiled seeing his dada walking to out it in the car safely then running back to his smiley baby boy.

"Ok baby now we can go look around and have fun." Dada smiled laying a kiss on top of his head as he started to walk around seeing pretty orange butterflies flying around and little kids running around with fun toys they just bought at the Booths they have set up.

Hoseok and Jin held yoongi's hands and walked around, they played games and Yoongi bought a new teddy bear which was holding its own pumpkin and wearing a pretty bow tie. They had some of the festive food there and enjoyed themselves til Tae, Jimin,and Jungkook bought water guns and started spraying each other and ended up spraying Joon which led them running around the entire place looking like kids. Yoongi giggles at the sight of the maknaes and joonie being silly, clapping his hands and showing his gummy teeth as he wraps his arms around his dada's neck and burring his face into the crook of it. Giving his dada gentle small kisses and seokjin rubbing his back whispering small praises and laying gentle kisses to his ear every now and then.

Later when they got home they started to carve the pumpkin, Hoseok laid napkins and stuff onto the counter so the seeds and the insides of the pumpkin don't spill out and ruin the counter. The scooped and scooped until it was all clear inside and then the started to carve. Jin holding yoongi's hand with his own guiding him to carve safely so his baby won't hurt himself.

Yoongi decided he wanted to carve a cat and a mouse. "Dada no looki! I big boy I carve it?P'ease?" He asked exited and dada of course smiled and agreed still watching making sure he doesn't hurt himself, Hoseok behind him watching Yoongi and after seeing what the boy carved his couldn't help but coo and smiles at the mint haired boy.

Hoseok helped Yoongi turn the pumpkin over to which it showed the cat and the mouse snuggling and a small note saying 'Yoon Yoon & Dada forevber :)'

Seokjin chuckled, "my big boy is so talented, I'm so proud of you doing this all by yourself." Lifting him up and kissing his exposed stomach which made the younger squeal and have giggles dance out of his throat. The night was perfect and they out the pumpkin outside lit it up and watched it for a bit til yoon fell asleep and he was carried inside and tucked into bed.