Cuddles all day

Nikolai POV

My eyes fluttered open with a small pain on my lower half. Flynn laid next to me, his eyes closed letting his eye lashes cast a shadow on his cheeks. Everything about this boy is perfect.

"Do you have to stare at me while I'm sleeping?" His deep voice filled my ears making me shiver. It went straight down to my length making it grow. Oh god, what is he doing to me.

"What's the time?" I asked.

Flynn leaned over me to look at his phone. "Time to get up for school."

"No. I'm still sore from yesterday." I whined.

"Ok." Flynn pulled me closer to him. Our chests touching letting me know how close we were. "Why don't we stay here, in bed and cuddle all day while watching whatever film you want. How does that sound?"

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled and pulled him close to me, crashing my lips to his.
~~~~~

"How can she do that to him? That's practically cheating because they know he's gonna wake up." Flynn huffed out. I giggled at my fiancé as he semi yelled at the tv.

Instead of films all day, we chose to binge watch the walking dead which Flynn has apparently seen. We got to the bit where Lori and Shane did the deed.

"Babe, calm down. It's not real." I laughed and rubbed his shoulder. He fell back next to me on the bed where I was propped up by some pillows. Yeah I'm a pillow guy so I have many pillows in my room.

"That's bullshit. He's awake and she goes and does that. The audacity." Flynn growled. "You'd never cheat on me if I went into a coma would you?"

"No Flynn." I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him. "I'd break up with your body then go find someone else." I joked with him and laughed.

"I see how it is." A smirk came on to his face. He pinned me down on the bed and straddled my thighs, holding my hands down with his knees. All of a sudden he was tickling me, making me laugh like some psycho on meds.

"Will you ever cheat on me?" Flynn asked again but more serious that time. I smiled softly and once again putting me hand on his cheek after getting it out from under his knee.

"No. I love you too much to do that. And you can't get in a coma you dinny twat, you're dead." I told him. "Would you ever cheat on me if I went into a coma?"

"I'd wait until you wake up then kiss you so much. Then when you're all better I'll fuck you like there's no tomorrow." He smirked.

"Didn't you do that yesterday? And early this morning?" I giggled as Flynn leaned down and laid his chest on mine. Our lips close together letting us feel one another's breaths.

"Yes, I did." Once again he smirked with his voice low and deep. "And I'll do it again, and again. Some times you won't even be able to walk for a couple days. That sounds... ravishing."

This turned me on seeing this side of him. Flynn being a dominant is good for me, it gets me out of my comfort zone and I get given great amounts of pleasure.

"I want to fuck you so bad. Yet I want to be so slow with you, to take my time ravishing this beautiful, sexy body of yours." Flynn whispered.

"I'm still sore from yesterday." I mumbled but I couldn't seem to care. Any chance Flynn could be inside me I'd jump at that opportunity, who wouldn't want that with this fucking sex god.

"Painkillers?" He smirked a little and raised a brow. "I'll go extra slow. That way you'll feel every inch, every thrust, every hit my cock makes when I pound into you. Every slap i give your arse, to make it red raw under me." He groaned. "I'm so hard thinking of your arse."

"I love this side of you." I smiled a little. "But I want to lead."

My legs wrapped around his torso letting me flip us over so I was on top. I grinded myself on his length feeling it grow even more. My hands were placed flat on his chest keeping me balanced as I ground my arse on his hard on. Flynn kept a firm grip on my hips but left me to do all the work.

He stopped me to lean over to my bedside table. Flynn grabbed the lube coating his shaft before setting the tub back on the surface of the table. His hands came back to my hips and lifted me up a little. I guess being naked from last night came in handy.

I moaned making Flynn moan as well when his tip and first couple inches entered me. He carried on gently letting me down, going slowly like he said he would. After a few seconds, I felt his hips meet my arse letting me know he was all the way in making me moan again. This guy has me moaning like some pornstar or some shit.

"You're my sexy fucking porn star." My fiancé grunted. I giggled then lifted myself up and started bouncing on him. We both moaned as I kept a good rhythm giving us both pleasure. Flynn's head fell back against the pillows letting out a loud moan/growl at the new position we were in letting his hard on go a whole level deeper.

"Only for you." I breathed out, keeping me hands on his chest while I carried on giving us both large amounts of pleasure.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum." Flynn groaned loudly. Hearing those words sent me over the edge. His groans and growls sent vibrations up my body. That familiar build up came making me pant like a dog in a heat wave.

Flynn bucked his hips up making him go impossibly deeper sending me over the edge. I climaxed over his chest and him inside me. I carried on circling our hips to ride out our orgasms. Once we both calmed down, I stopped moving and fell down on to his chest.

"Oh fuck baby. You have to ride me every time we fuck. You're a damn natural at that." Flynn grunted as he pulled out of me, but let me stay laid on his chest.

"I can't tell if I should take that as a compliment or not." I giggled.

"A compliment. You are by far the best person to ever ride me." He smirked. "You're the only person that has."

"How come?" I asked genuinely curious.

"Because my dominant side doesn't want anyone to. I guess he's letting you be an exception because you are such a fucking turn on when you get dominant. I love seeing you all submissive and all, but I am absolutely in love seeing you dominate me." He replied.

"I'm glad I'm that exception." I smiled and pecked his lips.