I think we should break up

Nikolai POV

"We need to talk." I told him. My voice shook a little but this had to be done. It's wrong we're both cheating on each other but he did it first, but I'm a massive hypocrite.

"What about?" Travis frowned at me. I sighed and walked past him and into the living room. I let myself fall back on to the sofa and took off the heels that Lexi let me use, yes my feet are that small.

"Nikolai what did you want to talk about?" Travis sat next to me putting his hand on my knee. I moved it and put some space between us.

"I-I don't know how to say this, so I'm just going to be up front about it." I laughed nervously as a few tears fell down my cheeks. "I think we should break up."

"What?" He laughed like I was joking. "Funny joke babe."

"I'm not joking. I know you've been cheating on me for the last two months so I think it's time we rip off the plaster and just go our separate ways."

"I'm not cheating, I'd never do that to you." He gulped and looked very nervous. This automatically told me he's lying and is cheating. But that's ok, I've got a better man that knows his wrong doings and wants to make them right with me.

"Yes you are, with two of your colleagues. But that's ok." I smiled. "I hooked up with my ex that's back, that was last night and the night before that. We only saw each other because you were too busy in the bathroom fucking some other guy. All because I don't give you enough pleasure. So, I think it's best if we break up before this got out of hand and one of us got hurt."

"I'm sorry." Was all he said. "I honestly didn't think it would go on for so long as it did, has. I guess I didn't realise you'd find out."

"Early and late meetings? Yeah I knew something was off from a week after you started saying all of that. I'm sorry to, I should have said something before going off with my ex." I told him.

"It's ok. Karma on me for being a dick. I hope you're happy Nikolai, that's all I ever want for you." Travis stood up and put a hand on my shoulder. "Friends?"

"Friends." I shook his hand and gave him a hug.

"I better go. I told Micheal and Philip I'd take them out for lunch." He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"And? At least we've cleared things up before it got out of hand. Go get 'em tiger." I slapped his arse as he walked away. Travis rolled his eyes and gave me the finger.

"Travis." I called him making him turn to me. "Flynn isn't my cousin, he's my ex. I just thought I'd let you know incase you saw us kissing or something and thought of all that weird stuff. Sweet home Alabama and all that."

He laughed at me and shook his head. "I know. I saw the way you looked at each other and pieced it together. But hey, I got bit in the arse. I'll see you around Nikolai." Travis said before leaving my house.

I went up to my room only to open the door to see Flynn laid on my bed with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Guess who's got his man back?" He got up and walked over to me.

"Who may that be?" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso and laid my chin on his chest. His arms wrapped around me holding me tightly against him.

"I have. I broke up with Julian so I can have you all to myself. A fresh start, no more lies, no more letting down. A new, fresh start with the love of my life. And I want to start with this." He pulled out the engagement ring he gave me what feels like so long ago. "You're mine Nicky, and I'm not letting you go ever again. Will you take this ring and be my fiancé again. To be my husband because I love you and will do anything for you. So please make me the happiest demon known and marry me?"

I nodded and let out a sob. Flynn slid the ring on my finger and didn't waste to pull me into a heated kiss. We both went over to my bed with him on top of me grinding his hard on to mine. We both ripped each other's clothes off not wanting to waste a second together.

Flynn coated his length in lube then thrusted into me. His movements didn't stop, moan after moan came from my lips. I laid back with my head thrown back while Flynn was up right on his knees. Our hands were together while I fisted the bed sheets.

The headboard hit the wall from the hardness of Flynn's thrusts. The bed moved and squeaked letting the whole house know what me and Flynn were doing. The intensity of his thrusts made me feel the build up of the familiar feeling, I knew I was close and ready to cum any second.

"Flynn, I'm going to cum." I cried out with a moan. Flynn only growled and went harder and faster making the bed move even more. Within seconds, I was crying out with pleasure and releasing over myself and some on Flynn, him cuming just seconds after me, filling me with his seed.

"Fuck that was intense." He breathed out heavily while I was struggling to the smallest bit of oxygen in my lungs. "I didn't hurt you did I?" I only shook my head not being able to talk from all that pleasure, and the obvious, I couldn't breath.

"Get on your hands and knees." Flynn ordered when I got my breath back. I did as told and got on my hands and knees with my peachy arse on show to my fiancé. He put his hands on my hips and harshly thrusted into me again making me scream out, not from pain, absolute pleasure.

Once again, the bed rocked and the headboard banged against the wall with the hardness of Flynn's movements. I had to lay my chest on the bed from the weakness I felt as I made sweet, sweet love to the love of my life. My hands tightly held on to one of my pillows as I screamed in pleasure that I got from Flynn. His grunts and my screams filled my room clearly not holding back and not hiding that fact that we're having amazing sex.

Yet it's never just been sex with me and Flynn. No matter how hard or slow he is, it's always been love making. But this, this is the best sex I've ever had. My legs shook from the powerful orgasm I had and the second building up.

"Cum for me Nicky, oh fuck! Give it to me." Flynn yelled. With then words, I let go and came over my bed sheets and Flynn inside me. But Flynn didn't stop the deep, hard thrusts. If anything he got impossibly quicker and harder, hitting my prostate every time. Each hit I moaned and screamed.

Flynn put a hand around my neck and lifted my upper body up to his, so my back arched against his chest where he could still give me amazing pleasure.

Soon enough, I came for the third time. My legs violently shaking making me fall to the bed if Flynn let go of me. Luckily he didn't and pulled out of me. He picked me up and sat me on the floor of my bathroom with a blanket around me.

He started filling up the tub with water and bubble bath for the child I am. He pecked my lips before leaving the bathroom and changing the sheets, I could see him where I was sat. As soon as he changed all the bedding, he snapped his fingers so a pair of shorts came on to him. Then he left my room and returned not long after.

Flynn stopped the bath and added a bit of cold water so it wouldn't burn me. As soon as the bath filled, he took the blanket from around me and sat me in the bath. My back against his chest, and light kisses on my shoulder and neck.