Chapter 27

Once again your mind proved that reading fan fictions, fluffs or smuts, are bad for you and your dreams.. that Namjoon fanfiction didn't do you good.. 

The next morning you woke up to a call from Eric;

"We're meeting at 3" he said.

"uh- what?"

"did you just wake up?"

"uh huh"

"We're meeting at 3pm in the park which is two blocks from your house"

"why?"

"because I miss you.. that's a good enough reason bitch"

"uh yeah okay"

"dont forget to wear a mask.. toodles"

And he cut the call..

You went outside to see your mom seated at the coffee table with Mia and a boy..

Wait, a boy?

Your mother took notice of you, "oh you're finally up, good morning sunshine"

"Mom, she's not J-Hope" Mia said.

"I agree with her on that, I could never be him"

"I still like Jungkook best" your mom said.

You rolled your eyes at her.

The boy turned and you stopped dead in your tracks..

"Good morning, you really dont ever check your dms do you?" Diego smiled brightly at you as he stood up.

"Oh, she's not fully up yet" Mia told, but you weren't really looking at her..

The fucking audacity of this boy..

First you see him shirtless, then he comes up wearing GREY SWEATS???? HELLOOO??? WHAT THE FUCK????

"She wakes up, checks her phone for BTS updates, throws it aside without opening any texts, spends at least 20 minutes whining about how she is so tired and should go back to sleep" Mia said, "then she'll go to the washroom, do her business, and after that open the texts, only if she wishes to....and that's her daily routine"

Diego laughed.. oh what a beautiful laugh..

"Shut it Mia" you glared at your sister.

"She's so cute, you should meet my sister" Diego told Mia.

"You have a sister?" you asked him

"Yeah, she's 15" he said.

"Oh cool, Mia is 14.. now you'll finally have a friend and stop eating my brain" you smiled at your sister.

"Whatever" Mia said, picked Thorium up and went away.

"So what brings you here?" you asked Diego.

"His mom sent this dish for us" your mom showed you the container and smiled.

"Yeah, we really loved what you had sent over for us Mrs.L/n. Mom would contact you soon for the recipe" Diego smiled at your mom " you're such a great chef"

"Oh stop flattering me Diego, you're such a lovely boy" your mother was talking to him but her eyes were on you..

You rolled your eyes once again..

"I'll go keep this in the kitchen, you kids should talk" she stood up and left.

"So y/n, nice pyjamas" Diego said.

"Yours too" you fake smiled at him.

"Yeah I know ,you can't really take your eyes off them, can you?" he smirked.

"Oh shut it" you said, clearly flustered.

"You wanna go for ice cream today?" he asked you.

"Um, sure" you said "would you strip for me?"

He seemed to choke on his own saliva, then your mom coughed loudly.

Oh shit, you thought. And your mom came forward.

"I didn't know things were going that fast, I didn't even know the two of you had met" she had a wicked smile on her face.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING???? WHY IS MY MOTHER SMILING LIKE THAT????

"I was kidding, mom" you told her, your face red as a tomato.

"Yeah yeah I get it" she said.

"I dont  know what's going on" Diego said.

Then your mom and you burst out laughing and eventually Diego joined..

"what time?" you asked Diego.

"um, 2:30 Ish?" he said.

"I have to meet some friends at 3, how about you join me?" you asked him.

"Sounds good" he said.

"Cool, I'll pick you up" you told him.

"Ah, chivalry isn't dead yet" he said, smiling.

You punched him on the shoulder and said, "well, someone has to keep it alive" 

.

.

.

Please vote and comment!!